Author Topic: Bosh re-signs with Miami Heat  (Read 609 times)

Sccit

Re: Bosh re-signs with Miami Heat
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 05:30:53 PM »
Miami will be about as good as they were last year, give or take. I don't see a drastic fall off

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 05:47:39 PM »
Miami will be about as good as they were last year, give or take. I don't see a drastic fall off

you think they'll make the NBA finals and win a game against the west?  lmao

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 06:26:30 PM »
No but only because the east got stronger ... In last years playoffs, very possibly

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 07:34:28 AM »

This place hasn't changed in the slightest..  :D

Without LeBron, the Heat are totally fucked, D-Wade is gutter trash at this point... Bosh will be the most overpaid player by the end of his contract.

Imagine LeBron could hand-pick 58 games to play in the regular season... his stats would be astronomical.. D-Wade did just that and averaged moderate stats, then still gobbled dick in the playoffs. That nigga is done as fuck... and Bosh was never a true superstar from the start... Last season, Miami was worse than Cleveland in LeBron's last year there.. and look what happened to Cleveland after the best player in basketball left... only absurd luck in the lottery and the return of the King saved them from eternal irrelevance. Wade is a trash player at this point and his retarded salary will block the Heat for years to come, ala Kobe's in LA.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2014, 11:20:15 AM »
damn 7even back up in this mufucka .. I think wade will be inspired and will have a nice comeback season now that he won't be in Lebrons shadow. Of course, there is also a chance he sucks and Miami will be garbage, but I really think theyll be better than people think.

But what's been good wit u my German friend? What u think of chandler parsons, he puttin yall in contention?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 11:40:35 AM »
damn 7even back up in this mufucka .. I think wade will be inspired and will have a nice comeback season now that he won't be in Lebrons shadow. Of course, there is also a chance he sucks and Miami will be garbage, but I really think theyll be better than people think.

But what's been good wit u my German friend? What u think of chandler parsons, he puttin yall in contention?

If Tyson Chandler stays healthy and Felton is trying to play for a new contract, the Mavs have a chance to upset any of the better teams, but actually winning the title is still a long shot. But it's definitely an upgrade from last year, which wasn't that bad anyways. Only team to push the Spurs to 7 games.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin