Author Topic: Sccit.. So do you still believe the Lakers will get revenge on haters in 14-15?  (Read 2025 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

^lin will be fine........young ag, what u doin for a livin nowadays, my former blue-ragger?
Don't be mad because I laughed at a joke about you bro..

just a question, no hard feelins...was curious to know, as i havent heard from u in quite some time, my friend.

School starts next month so you will be seeing more of me because I'll be on the computer more and Will need to kill some time here in the dub during the semester at UTSA... but I'm still wearing blue all day for a living,

But anyways I agree with you about Boozer

The West is Back

Sccit

^lin will be fine........young ag, what u doin for a livin nowadays, my former blue-ragger?
Don't be mad because I laughed at a joke about you bro..

just a question, no hard feelins...was curious to know, as i havent heard from u in quite some time, my friend.

School starts next month so you will be seeing more of me because I'll be on the computer more and Will need to kill some time here in the dub during the semester at UTSA... but I'm still wearing blue all day for a living,

But anyways I agree with you about Boozer

That's good to know, come fux wit da-sauce more too cuzz

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What happened between Nik and Infinite that they won't suck each other's dicks no more?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
What happened between Nik and Infinite no more?

Naw... Sccit, in spite of being a Jew, fuccs with the Pig now (Petey) and couldn't even keep it real with me, sold out his boy to please Petey.... Pork is Haraam for Muslims, I'm stayin TRU
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:24:43 AM by Master P...Da Last Don »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

What happened between Nik and Infinite that they won't suck each other's dicks no more?

non biased opinion:  infinite went to LA and hung with LAMB.  he came back and questioned NIK about why Roccy was disrespectful to him and shit pretty much escalated from their with infinite being the antagonist 99% of the time  (but only being funny about it like 20% of the time).

Sccit

Answer only @ da-sauce.proboards.com

Hack Wilson - real

actually the answer is here:

non biased opinion:  infinite went to LA and hung with LAMB.  he came back and questioned NIK about why Roccy was disrespectful to him and shit pretty much escalated from their with infinite being the antagonist 99% of the time  (but only being funny about it like 20% of the time).

Sccit

Every1 has their own take, but the truth goes much deeper

• Muthafuckin' Don!

non biased opinion:  infinite went to LA and hung with LAMB.  he came back and questioned NIK about why Roccy was disrespectful to him and shit pretty much escalated from their with infinite being the antagonist 99% of the time  (but only being funny about it like 20% of the time).

I already checked the Sauce, it doesn't have shit on this... I'll bring you the real...

...The story actually begins way back when Sccit sold out.   See, Infinite had thought that for years he was the one true FICCA at the forum.  In good times and bad, they were the closest of homies.  When the forum fell off and the haterz took over, they ran back to back against any and all haterz... Then one day around a year or so ago, the devil (Petey) gave Sccit an offer he couldn't refuse.  He would make Sccit moderator and let him promote LAMB over at the Sauce.  In return Sccit had to forfeit his integrity, give over his soul, and pledge allegiance to the devil (Petey).  

Turns out Sccit was only a G at the forum because he was hated on so much that he had nothing to lose.  As soon as he was offered acceptance by the same trolls who had hated for years, Sccit was quick to sell out.

...Now Infinite, was unaware that all of this was going down.  The devil (Petey) had always just blended in with the countless other trolls and haters he had at the forum.  There was nothing to distinguish him from any one else.  Sccit, for his part, did try to invite Infinite over to the Sauce forum and cut him in on the deal with the devil.  Infinite still didn't know who Petey was, and he rejected the idea of going to the forum not because of Petey, but because he knew that Sikotic, Mufucka, and the other trolls were running shit over there.  So Infinite didn't pay it much thought.

Then Sccit, invites Infinite out to L.A.   Infinite speaks to Sccit on something he's been waitin to chat with him about in private, and Sccit plays Infinite off and doesn't tell him what's up. (Sort of like how Stretch and Biggie didn't tell Pac what was up about the Quad Studio robbery).  Sccit does this to keep his allegiance with the devil, Petey.  Effectively selling Infinite out to maintain ties with the devil.  Infinite is high, and in shock, and looks up at the palm trees and—although not being clear about everything for some time—something deep within his soul tells him as he enters his car—that thangz done changed and Sccit has changed, and that is the end of it.

...Like Paul, being hit with the Holy Ghost riding horse back through the Middle East, Infinite is suddenly struck with an epiphany after chopping it up 2pac in a dream one night, and recalling the 2pac song "Holler At Me"—suddenly it all becomes clear to Infinite and he is at peace with himself on the matter.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:52:11 PM by Master P...Da Last Don »

Sccit

I already checked the Sauce, it doesn't have shit on this... I'll bring you the real...

...The story actually begins way back when Sccit sold out.   See, Infinite had thought that for years he was the one true FICCA at the forum.  In good times and bad, they were the closest of homies.  When the forum fell off and the haterz took over, they ran back to back against any and all haterz... Then one day around a year or so ago, the devil (Petey) gave Sccit an offer he couldn't refuse.  He would make Sccit moderator and let him promote LAMB over at the Sauce.  In return Sccit had to forfeit his integrity, give over his soul, and pledge allegiance to the devil (Petey). 

Turns out Sccit was only a G at the forum because he was hated on so much that he had nothing to lose.  As soon as he was offered acceptance by the same trolls who had hated for years, Sccit was quick to sell out.

...Now Infinite, was unaware that all of this was going down.  The devil (Petey) had always just blended in with the countless other trolls and haters he had at the forum.  There was nothing to distinguish him from any one else.  Sccit, for his part, did try to invite Infinite over to the Sauce forum and cut him in on the deal with the devil.  Infinite still didn't know who Petey was, and he rejected the idea of going to the forum not because of Petey, but because he knew that Sikotic, Mufucka, and the other trolls were running shit over there.  So Infinite didn't pay it much thought.

Then Sccit, invites Infinite out to L.A.   Infinite speaks to Sccit on something he's been waitin to chat with him about in private, and Sccit plays Infinite off and doesn't tell him what's up. (Sort of like how Stretch and Biggie didn't tell Pac what was up about the Quad Studio robbery).  Sccit does this to keep his allegiance with the devil, Petey.  Effectively selling Infinite out to maintain ties with the devil.  Infinite is high, and in shock, and looks up at the palm trees and—although not being clear about everything for some time—something deep within his soul tells him as he enters his car—that thangz done changed and Sccit has changed, and that is the end of it.

...Like Paul, being hit with the Holy Ghost riding horse back through the Middle East, Infinite is suddenly struck with an epiphany after chopping it up 2pac in a dream one night, and recalling the 2pac song "Holler At Me"—suddenly it all becomes clear to Infinite and he is at peace with himself on the matter.

i truly believe you are the devil in disguise and petey was Godsend.. petey has produced classics for LAMB, what work have u put in? Nothin but slander and hate. you are what Petey was 2 years back, only worse, because i actually let u in my circle and accepted u wit open arms only 2 get stabbed in the back...and now satan's trickery got u thinkin otherwise. aint nobody here 2pac or biggie, my ficca..if anything, i'm dogghouse snoop and ur independent daz when he was trippin and fucked up, cuzzin (before he stopped smokin crack an apologized to snoop)

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i truly believe you are the devil in disguise and petey was Godsend.. petey has produced classics for LAMB, what work have u put in? Nothin but slander and hate. you are what Petey was 2 years back, only worse, because i actually let u in my circle and accepted u wit open arms only 2 get stabbed in the back...and now satan's trickery got u thinkin otherwise. aint nobody here 2pac or biggie, my ficca..if anything, i'm dogghouse snoop and ur independent daz when he was trippin and fucked up, cuzzin (before he stopped smokin crack an apologized to snoop)

If Petey is God then why does he go by the nickname the Devil's Son?   ...Recalculate that shit Sccit, because you math doesn't add up, son

Hack Wilson - real

If Petey is God then why does he go by the nickname the Devil's Son?   ...Recalculate that shit Sccit, because you math doesn't add up, son

first off it's devils son in law.  devil's son is Big L.

second clearly you aren't even familiar with NWA references  :grumpy:

Sccit

first off, i would never refer to a human as "God"...secondly:

clearly you aren't even familiar with NWA references  :grumpy:

BIGTIMELA

non biased opinion:  infinite went to LA and hung with LAMB.  he came back and questioned NIK about why Roccy was disrespectful to him and shit pretty much escalated from their with infinite being the antagonist 99% of the time  (but only being funny about it like 20% of the time).

Turns out Sccit was only a G at the forum because he was hated on so much that he had nothing to lose.  As soon as he was offered acceptance by the same trolls who had hated for years, Sccit was quick to sell out.

Sounds like people are growing up...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sounds like people are growing up...

That isn't growing up... that's growing pretentious