Author Topic: Who Has the Most Songs?  (Read 97 times)

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
Who Has the Most Songs?
« on: March 30, 2003, 11:05:33 PM »
I was just wondering to myself which emcee made the most songs. My guess will have to be between Snoop & Jay-Z them cats have over 1000 songs. If Pac was still alive he would probably hold the record. If your not a Snoop Dogg fan, you have to recognize he is the most constant rapper in da west besides DJ Quik and Dr. DRE. But dem duded don't haven't even made half the amount of songs he made. 65% Of the shit Snoop drops is hot. This is what I think, I could be wrong.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Who Has the Most Songs?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 09:51:40 AM »
I think it's Snoop as well,though I don't know if you included guest features on the 1000 tracks.If not,he'd have a lot more shit!
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Jome

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 05:50:06 PM »
Yeah, Snoop or Pac probably.. they got KRAYZIE amounts of tracks out.. just too bad that quantity not always equals quality.

Jay-Z probably a bit behind them, it just seems like he got 1000's because he puts out so many albums.

50 Cent is also making a LOT of tracks, but he's young yet.. he's putting out tracks in the same pace as Pac & Snoop now.

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2003, 06:28:25 PM »
Hmm

The biggest producer ever in all forms of music is Quincy Jones, that's an official fact, with Dre and the Neptunes after him

However, the most prolific rap artist, in terms of songs...Eminem has gotta be up there now, though he's under 1000.

Nas, Jay Z, Snoop, Lorenzo, MC Ren, Ice Cube

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 06:33:11 PM »
Hmm

The biggest producer ever in all forms of music is Quincy Jones, that's an official fact, with Dre and the Neptunes after him

However, the most prolific rap artist, in terms of songs...Eminem has gotta be up there now, though he's under 1000.

, Jay Z, Snoop,

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!