Author Topic: How come I'm just now discovering this 2pac One Nation album today?  (Read 1372 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: How come I'm just now discovering this 2pac One Nation album today?
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 04:32:52 PM »
How come I'm just now discovering this 2pac One Nation album today?

you have been living under a rock since 1997. lol you have songs which are pre death row included in the list.

you clearly are not a knowledgeable 2pac fan.  This post is an embarrassment to any forum or poster.

Go buy the mans retail albums, listen to them, then learn about the unreleased music and bootlegs.

this thread might as well have been called:   NEW UNHEARD SNOOP CD CALLED SMOKEFEST OMG UNHEARDS!!

it's like you don't have google or a brain

The poster is an amateur 2pac fan.  Not everyone has been fans as long as a lot of us.  If he claims to be a hardcore 2pac fan, then we can fuck with him.  He just seems smoked out and lacking 2pac knowledge.

2pac talked about the One Nation album in a few interviews.  It was never completed and I've had these songs since 1996-1997 after he died and those 4 DAT CDs were bootlegged.  Those 4 DAT CDs still to this day are the best gems I ever found for 2pac stuff.  Pac was starting a Death Row East, South, wherever.  Shit would have been nice, but to bad....you know the rest...

infinite claims that 2pac is jesus and says he is a super fan

he's just a super fanatic

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 10:58:41 PM »
Pac was talking about the double disc one nation way before we got the Makaveli bootlegs. Obviously, the interview was recorded long before but was released on one of the million documentaries.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2014, 02:20:50 AM »
Pac was talking about the double disc one nation way before we got the Makaveli bootlegs. Obviously, the interview was recorded long before but was released on one of the million documentaries.

It was suppose to be some kind of peace shit to show it aint no beef between east and west. And to be Pac's first release on his Deathrow/Makaveli label.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG