Author Topic: Snoop and DPG talkin about BGKO & Dresta (95)  (Read 807 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop and DPG talkin about BGKO & Dresta (95)
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 10:50:21 PM »
This video funny as shit 2 me cause I never heard snoop talk about em niggas EVER.
Snoop funny af tho u could that nigga hella good at talkin shit about MFs LMAO  :D
 He lowkey dissin his homeboys from the dove shack and tha twinz, they albums went double lead too haha  ;D ;D ;D
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 11:12:06 PM »
this was good.  8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

EAZY-LI

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 04:45:27 AM »
This video funny as shit 2 me cause I never heard snoop talk about em niggas EVER.
Snoop funny af tho u could that nigga hella good at talkin shit about MFs LMAO  :D
 He lowkey dissin his homeboys from the dove shack and tha twinz, they albums went double lead too haha  ;D ;D ;D

yeah man i got chills when he said their names LMAO i wish snoop was on that ruthless radio show argument they had.
you can tell his telling the truth about them saying they just riding for eazy cause they meet him first i mean after eazy
died didn't dresta sign with suge?
b.g and dresta were all bout that biz i noticed they never signed with ruthless eazy must of not offered them a good enough
deal. i respect them for not signing with a guy just because he put you on.
they were clearly trying to do a warren g sign to def jam and then just like suge promoted warren g by putting regulate on the
above the rim soundtrack. they were hoping they could sign to def jam and have eazy promote them by being on dpg killa
as well as featuring on eazy singles in the future. 

The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 06:12:52 AM »
LOL Snoop sonned them

shame they could never out do them on diss tracks deathrow got killed on wax.
2pac was the only guy who knew how to diss on deathrow but he wouldnt step to ruthless
had too much love for them. i love how pac had a go at snoop for saying he would
work with biggie mean while 2pac was working with kokane and bone thugs lol 
:laugh:

Excellent point