Author Topic: MTV VMAs 2014: Dr Dre expected to announce and release new album Detox  (Read 2474 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: MTV VMAs 2014: Dr Dre expected to announce and release new album Detox
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »
Gucci Mane has been in jail for a year and has dropped 12 albums

all weed plates !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2014, 06:29:04 AM »

all weed plates !!!

they were all digital releases, good luck trying to break up buds on your computer screen  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »

all weed plates !!!

they were all digital releases, good luck trying to break up buds on your computer screen  :laugh:
LOL physical or digital nobody's listenin' to his thrown together bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2014, 08:01:58 AM »
fuck outta here dre´s a faggot...

Word the fuck up my nigga ... Dre always been and always will be a fuckin buster.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2014, 08:04:59 AM »
fuck outta here dre´s a faggot...

Word the fuck up my nigga ... Dre always been and always will be a fuckin buster.

= delusional, Dre's the man.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2014, 09:19:47 AM »
Well, Dre's been in the studio with Xzibit for 2 days now and there was bunch of other cats in last few days too. Something's happening.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2014, 09:39:14 AM »
Well, Dre's been in the studio with Xzibit for 2 days now and there was bunch of other cats in last few days too. Something's happening.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Waits for Matty to log in and say...

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2014, 02:49:00 PM »

all weed plates !!!

granted I haven't rocked with them, other people are since he's made a million off itunes sales while incarcerated

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2014, 03:11:02 PM »
let me school you dumb motherfuckers on gucci mane one time...

if an individual were to buy his post prison catalog off i tunes he would spend 750 dollars round about

imagine if just two or three thousand copped that, and gucci got hardcore stans and fans that really support his grind dont doubt it just because the euros and purists dont understand trap music dont get it fucked up. gucci mane changed the game. hes caking harder then ever in that cell bruh

gucci manes work ethic eclipsed tupacs....hate me now bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »

all weed plates !!!

granted I haven't rocked with them, other people are since he's made a million off itunes sales while incarcerated
prove it !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 05:12:22 PM »
guccis actually embraced by the EDM scene world wide too...ask waka.

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 11:04:08 PM »

all weed plates !!!

prove it !

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/03/gucci-mane-made-1-3-million-dollars-2013/

The amount of projects Gucci Mane has released within a year is staggering. Even while he’s in jail, he’s still planning on release not one but two new projects for Apr. 1. (The Brick Factory Vol. 1, a 1017 Brick Squad compilation album, and Young Thugga Mane LaFlare, a collaborative effort with Young Thug). Ever wonder how Gucci releases so much new material while he’s incarcerated in a Federal Detention Center in Lovejoy, Georgia? Noisey spoke with Ronald “Caveman” Rosario who’s co-executive produced last December’s The State vs. Radric Davis II: The Caged Bird Sings plus is the Director of Urban Music at 101 Distribution and Sean Paine, Gucci’s head audio engineer who Big Guwop plucked up when he was an intern three years ago at Atlanta’s Patchwerk Studios.

Caveman is responsible for getting the independent projects to retailers, making the project available for purchase rather than dropping it on sites like LiveMixtapes. With his help, Big Guwop reportedly made about $1.3 million in 2013 from 12 projects (9 Gucci Mane projects and three 1017 projects). They also go in great detail to explain Gucci’s recording process. Most of the new Gucci material consists of music he previously recorded before he was locked up for gun charges from his Sept. arrest which he could face 20 years for if convicted. Caveman says Gucci was recording about 13 songs a day and they “could drop three albums a year for the next three years and still have enough material for another three years.”

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 04:39:30 PM »

all weed plates !!!

prove it !

The amount of projects Gucci Mane has released within a year is staggering. Even while he’s in jail, he’s still planning on release not one but two new projects for Apr. 1. (The Brick Factory Vol. 1, a 1017 Brick Squad compilation album, and Young Thugga Mane LaFlare, a collaborative effort with Young Thug). Ever wonder how Gucci releases so much new material while he’s incarcerated in a Federal Detention Center in Lovejoy, Georgia? Noisey spoke with Ronald “Caveman” Rosario who’s co-executive produced last December’s The State vs. Radric Davis II: The Caged Bird Sings plus is the Director of Urban Music at 101 Distribution and Sean Paine, Gucci’s head audio engineer who Big Guwop plucked up when he was an intern three years ago at Atlanta’s Patchwerk Studios.

Caveman is responsible for getting the independent projects to retailers, making the project available for purchase rather than dropping it on sites like LiveMixtapes. With his help, Big Guwop reportedly made about $1.3 million in 2013 from 12 projects (9 Gucci Mane projects and three 1017 projects). They also go in great detail to explain Gucci’s recording process. Most of the new Gucci material consists of music he previously recorded before he was locked up for gun charges from his Sept. arrest which he could face 20 years for if convicted. Caveman says Gucci was recording about 13 songs a day and they “could drop three albums a year for the next three years and still have enough material for another three years.”

1.3 million off 12 projects is nothin' to be braggin' about. try sellin' that much wit one project then may i'll be impressed..

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 05:26:33 PM »

all weed plates !!!

they were all digital releases, good luck trying to break up buds on your computer screen  :laugh:

prove it !

1.3 million off 12 projects is nothin' to be braggin' about. try sellin' that much wit one project then may i'll be impressed..

if you're sitting behind bars, that grants bragging rights... is this a personal thing against Gucci because T.I couldn't do the same when he got knocked and Atlantic tarnished that No Mercy album lol that's so funny how you got all amped up like "PROVE IT" and when the proof came out you had to re-think of another hate method

now I ask the question again: Detox?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:32:53 PM by Blood$ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 05:41:31 PM »

all weed plates !!!

they were all digital releases, good luck trying to break up buds on your computer screen  :laugh:

prove it !

if you're sitting behind bars, that grants bragging rights... is this a personal thing against Gucci because T.I couldn't do the same when he got knocked and Atlantic tarnished that No Mercy album lol that's so funny how you got all amped up like "PROVE IT" and when the proof came out you had to re-think of another hate method

now I ask the question again: Detox?
hahaha 12 releases and 1.3 million sold is a joke kid no matter what lame excuses you come up wit.. what no mercy sold it took more than half of that 12 to sell just as much. convo over !