Author Topic: Detox Chroniclez, Pretox, Detoxification & more  (Read 1416 times)

WestSideDon

Re: Detox Chroniclez, Pretox, Detoxification & more
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:48:05 AM »
Thx for the help  ::)

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 07:54:58 AM »
Thx for the help  ::)

you have amazing skills at accomplishing goals, you are able to say the same thing over and over again with nobody giving two shits about you!  Please do update this thread every couple of weeks with the same generic post which reflects a lot of effort on your part.  Makes you look so secure about your lack of being able to obtain music that others easily can.  If you would chime in after realizing that nobody cares to help a leeching fuck out by complaining and bitching to us that nobody took time to make sure you get our links, that would be great.  We value the fact that you set a precedent of model behavior so high that by elementary school standards you appear to have less control than most 2nd graders.

Thx - Simon

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 09:34:59 AM »
which 1 of these were pressed on actual cds?

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!

WestSideDon

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2015, 09:10:54 AM »
These are probably the best compilations of dre & detox from  the 2000s and on.
So much better than the crappy fan made poppa shot a brand new funk "death row" compilation which had non-death row tracks as well as tracks which would never have been on Chronic II . Like been there done that, or hoe hopper, natbornkillaz, California love, my life, street scholars, lil ghetto boy remix ( which i think is Daz's not dre production) lol.
   So this is what Dre is up to every 18 months.
Thanks for having it so organized, it's like a dre-detox Evo product lol

Maybe looking back he deep down sees how much people want a dre album, the era of 93-95 plz.  This an example of fans being more responsible than interscope.  This simple request probably never happen.  Such a shame.  The actual never heard or leaked dre songs from that era are too amazing but so hardcore, Dre will never want them officially released.

His persona on music from 93-95 was very hardcore vocals, only the best of the best, if he is paying for beats (Sam sneed, Chris Taylor, daz, lay law, and many more just from DR) he may have been paying for every single lyrics like jflexx, all 3 verses for Cali love, NBK, keep heads ringing).  No wonder that light skinned Angel married him.  He was so hardcore he drank from the bottle as one fire truck tried to put out his house fire, as another truck pulled up, says a witness. This guy was scared of being called out (homosexual, Bruce lover, song lyric biter and beat buyer who hasn't made a beat in 6 years lol) he jumped ship before any label mate tool him down.  His whole cover at dr was blown.  And didn't we all find out that the engineer who got punched for rewinding too far was actually the engineer purposely rewinding over a supposedly really good song on purpose, and that is why he got punched.  People take Dre's word without a grain of salt.  The guy was buying beats and raps and receiving massive credit financially and streetwise.  Some were too wise and called him out, jflexx and tupac.

Maybe u could hint to us what era the unheard you have is from.  I am confident it is not death row.

No one believed me here on my now deleted thread when I said where u been, smile, and bbk were all leaking...

This Dre stuff is sick, imagine how pissed he was back then I can't wait for you all to hear how he goes off of on &@""$ ...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:47:11 AM by makavelisimon »

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:29 AM »
These are probably the best compilations of dre & detox from  the 2000s and on.
So much better than the crappy fan made poppa shot a brand new funk "death row" compilation which had non-death row tracks as well as tracks which would never have been on Chronic II . Like been there done that, or hoe hopper, natbornkillaz, California love, my life, street scholars, lil ghetto boy remix ( which i think is Ada's not dre production) lol.

Maybe looking back he deep down sees how much people want a dre album, the era of 93-95 plz

You do realize that four or five of those songs were actually meant for TC2NWOPGABNF or nah?

And you do realize that a couple of DR songs were actually taken from Dre's vault too right?  Like during his trial with Suge.

I actually made the Compilation you're referring to.  And truth be told it was never released completed (intentionally).  Them dude's at HipHopIsDream jacked my shit, thru their name on it and didn't even give me any credit. 

But that's okay, I got some EXCLUSIVE shit ain't nobody got.  Muthafuckaz will get that when I'm good and ready.  In it's proper form. 

I had no idea it was going to get out like that.  If I would've known that I would've atleast done it more properly, and I might've tagged it. 

WestSideDon

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2015, 09:47:06 AM »
These are probably the best compilations of dre & detox from  the 2000s and on.
So much better than the crappy fan made poppa shot a brand new funk "death row" compilation which had non-death row tracks as well as tracks which would never have been on Chronic II . Like been there done that, or hoe hopper, natbornkillaz, California love, my life, street scholars, lil ghetto boy remix ( which i think is Ada's not dre production) lol.

Maybe looking back he deep down sees how much people want a dre album, the era of 93-95 plz

You do realize that four or five of those songs were actually meant for TC2NWOPGABNF or nah?

And you do realize that a couple of DR songs were actually taken from Dre's vault too right?  Like during his trial with Suge.

I actually made the Compilation you're referring to.  And truth be told it was never released completed (intentionally).  Them dude's at HipHopIsDream jacked my shit, thru their name on it and didn't even give me any credit. 

But that's okay, I got some EXCLUSIVE shit ain't nobody got.  Muthafuckaz will get that when I'm good and ready.  In it's proper form. 

I had no idea it was going to get out like that.  If I would've known that I would've atleast done it more properly, and I might've tagged it. 

If you really got some exclusive shit you should somehow throw it out on a mixtape with your name on it or something...
Would be dope to hear that but there will always be other sites who would present it as theirs.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2015, 10:59:06 AM »
Just like you huh

WestSideDon

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 11:29:41 AM »
Just like you huh

Dude get over it, threads about alternate tracklistings for album/leftovers/studio sessions etc. aren't an idea nobody but you is allowed to make  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 05:14:40 PM »
Just like you huh

Dude get over it, threads about alternate tracklistings for album/leftovers/studio sessions etc. aren't an idea nobody but you is allowed to make  ::)

I see you know already know the answer to that