Author Topic: What's up with Kurupt's G-TV 2?  (Read 2143 times)

doublee313

Re: What's up with Kurupt's G-TV 2?
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 03:48:06 PM »
If Kurupt does come through and complete the project, I can bet it's going to be all these shitty MOONROCK videos he's been posting.  He can't beat the first GTV because he was hot back then.  I'm a little pissed I ordered it now because he's so washed up.  He walks around like he's the shit and just dropping shitty verses that don't even rhyme.

WestSideDon

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 04:06:30 PM »
Thats why I can't understand anyone who is still anticipating this. Despite that it'll probably never come out (or at least not anytime soon), IF it does there will be a whole dvd of shitty songs like the one he dropped recently....

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 01:59:00 AM »
Thats why I can't understand anyone who is still anticipating this. Despite that it'll probably never come out (or at least not anytime soon), IF it does there will be a whole dvd of shitty songs like the one he dropped recently....

Yeah everybody just gave Kurupt that money to promote himself with those vids

Mietek23

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2014, 05:19:46 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4p3rDrPtS_M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4p3rDrPtS_M</a>

I'm confused right now... they took the money for hard copies and decided to post it online ???

WestSideDon

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4p3rDrPtS_M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4p3rDrPtS_M</a>

I'm confused right now... they took the money for hard copies and decided to post it online ???

wtf ? if this really is vol. 2 kurupt just ripped off everyone on kickstarter...

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 10:19:16 AM »
LOL people stumped up 50k for a youtube video of stuff that was already freely available

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2014, 10:32:29 AM »
Just found out this was supposed to be a first version of this dvd they wanted to put out in the summer - since then they decided to add some material there and that's why they posted it online. But judging from what I saw in this clip, GTV2 got no chance to compete with the original one...

westside159

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2014, 10:44:45 AM »
B-REAL TV AND THE B-REAL'S SMOKEBOX on youtube is dope , been watching all the episodes . Did ya'll see the smokebox with Wiz Khalifa with the purple dreadlocks lol That shit was probaly the best one

romson19

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2015, 04:06:36 AM »
anyone still believes that someday gtv will come out and you'll get what you paid for it?
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

doublee313

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 03:59:33 PM »
I gave up waiting. If anyone finds a way for refund post it up. It's a shame.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 06:43:02 PM »
I gave up waiting. If anyone finds a way for refund post it up. It's a shame.

why dont u go straight to your bank, credit card company, etc? they usually get u on faulty transactions

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2015, 12:13:28 AM »
"Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward."

"Kickstarter is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with campaigns on the Site. Kickstarter does not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects. The Company does not endorse any User Submissions. You release Kickstarter, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service."

So basically I think you need to go direct to your banks because Kickstarter won't do shit about this. Hopefully people paid on Credit Cards as they tend to favour protecting the cardholder more...

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2015, 12:22:17 AM »
"Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward."

"Kickstarter is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with campaigns on the Site. Kickstarter does not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects. The Company does not endorse any User Submissions. You release Kickstarter, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service."

So basically I think you need to go direct to your banks because Kickstarter won't do shit about this. Hopefully people paid on Credit Cards as they tend to favour protecting the cardholder more...

duno bout the euros, but in america, if u get jacked over a card or bank transaction, u gettin ur money back no doubt

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2015, 03:10:12 AM »

duno bout the euros, but in america, if u get jacked over a card or bank transaction, u gettin ur money back no doubt

Yeah but you need to prove you've been ripped off too. Kurupt told all his fans to be patient right? Basically bullshit...

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2015, 08:38:07 AM »

Yeah but you need to prove you've been ripped off too. Kurupt told all his fans to be patient right? Basically bullshit...

out here they always take your word