Author Topic: Game - Married To The Game (Feat. Dubb & French Montana)  (Read 278 times)

Blood$

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Game - Married To The Game (Feat. Dubb & French Montana)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »
Guarantee you that Game heard French's verse before his opening bars all ended in "Motha fucka". 110%.

Generic ass song. That's been Game's problem since LAX (which had some good material on it); he lost that cohesive album sound he once carried for his songs.

I know it's for a mixtape, but that's what's kept him in the background all these years. He wasn't lyrical from the jump & now he doesn't even try to make meaningful songs or West Coast bangers anymore. He just throws together a bunch of random lines over generic beats. Tries to sound like French or someone of that nature but doesn't have the swag or production to pull it off lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »
game is too much of an industry groupie now

aerroc

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »
game and more caca rappers :D

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
Guarantee you that Game heard French's verse before his opening bars all ended in "Motha fucka". 110%.

LOL I've had similar thoughts about other Game songs in the last few years, dude probably gets his guest verses first or has different ones laid down beforehand and he switches them up on the final mix

I thought this track was pretty decent