Author Topic: I'm still shocked  (Read 339 times)

ROCCY

Re: I'm still shocked
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2001, 02:09:31 PM »
Amaru_Lumumba either stop making gay posts and threads or change your name and STOP.Or just  leave this board because no one likes u here
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2001, 02:48:17 PM »
naw see many white peeps only bump  EmInEm cause hes white, like sum ppl dont wanna bump 2pac or all these blac rappers, they wanna show that whits can do shit too ... and sumtimes i hear these wiggers playing sum wannabe rap which is soo fuccin disgusting

eminem's got talent, the best white rapper alive.

but y tha fuc do we have to keep distingusing ourselves n be racists? why? cause iz huuman nature

it is also been proven that humans like making rubbish posts once in a while ;D ;D

-bLaDe
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2001, 03:07:56 PM »

it is also been proven that humans like making rubbish posts once in a while ;D ;D

-bLaDe

umm some people post bullshit all the time, im not namin any names
Roccy,blade Amuru dbomb,whorider and many more that im not gonna name cause they will get pissed and ill have to kick their ass cause they acted like a fag, peace ;D

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2001, 03:20:17 PM »
Anyways back on topic. Who cares who bumps to wot. As long as the music is good that is what matters yet you are always going to have racism dragged into things i.e music, soccer (football), baseball (was in the early days), human rights etc.

Racism is a part of everyday life that shouldn't be there. People claim whites are normal. BUt what is the definition of noraml. To a white person white may be normal....but to a black person black may be normal and to an asian....asain may be normal..and they all can't be normal can they. Normal has no actual defintion these days as people throw the word around a lot. We should not be defined by our colour but our ability to do things. Our colour should not matter when getting a job....education does. What knowledge you have. I mean a black and white man come in for a job. You aren't going to hire a dumb white bloke who will sink your company over a black man who would bring your company so much riches. Only a racist might even consider ruining their own comapny. So we are not black, white, asian, pakistan.....we are all human except some people are too blind to see past that ie KKK. If they were really as strong and brave as they are....why do they need to wear masks and white clothing. If they are already white (pale really) then why is their the to cover their flesh. Also why do police supply officers to pretect the KKK when allowing them to do a rally in a black neighourhood. That shit is fucked up and racism is what deteriates this world. Who says god was white and who says Adam & Eve were white. The white man does. Well their is no white man. Just a bunch of humans who can't get along together because they are jealous of the other persons colour as if they were fighting over a toy that the person had because it is better than the one they have.

And incase you are wondering....I am a white male....although it is immaterial but I am happy with my colour as I was made this way.....but I am ashamed of the way the KKK proceeds to decintagrate the black peopls trust in white people. Nobody chose to be born like they are. Hell at least 95% of us would change our unique features if we could but it is those unique features that make us what we are. We are all one big happy family split by some little children fighting over who has the better choice and in the end it comes down to just one who is overwhelmingly jealous of the other persons toy.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2001, 03:44:45 PM »
LMAO @ Gumbo McHick hahahahahahahha

Brian Gumbel is too white for me. I won't ever watch his news broadcast again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2001, 03:46:54 PM »
True Dat, racism is a bitch, I'm black and I listen to good rap, no matter if the rapper is white or black or asian or no matter where he from... So I bump Eminem witth no shame and if somebody got smethin gaints dat welll tell me

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2001, 07:38:55 AM »
Don't worry, I was just making fun of you, not black people.

Later!

ROCCY

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2001, 09:56:39 AM »
Dude shut the fucc up labamba