Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: POP STAR T.I. CALLS UP SNOOP BEGGING HIM TO LEAVE IGGY ALONE!  (Read 1767 times)

Blood$

you guys trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. it's just 2 older heads hitting up each other on some mutual respect shit. people on here love to act as if snoop is still involve in the streets and niggas fear him.. a lot of these cats just do these things out of respect for snoop because dude is a icon in the game. ain't none of these scared or snoop man. snoop can't even go back to his old arena. when the last time you seen snoop in his hood ? niggas just show snoop respect because its snoop dogg.. all these niggas grew up on his shit so they respect him for paving the way. niggas on here acting as if tip fears snoop or some shit.. every coast got it's older heads you gotta show respect too. just like niggas show respect to scaface, outkast and UGK.
the most sensible post in this thread. all these snoop 'fans' all on a sudden. where y'all at when his albums drop ?

Snoop has been in the game since 1993, went multi-Platinum out the gate, and hasn't left since... it would appear to me that nobody is 'all of a sudden' a Snoop fan more so that he's just been had fans lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
you guys trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. it's just 2 older heads hitting up each other on some mutual respect shit. people on here love to act as if snoop is still involve in the streets and niggas fear him.. a lot of these cats just do these things out of respect for snoop because dude is a icon in the game. ain't none of these scared or snoop man. snoop can't even go back to his old arena. when the last time you seen snoop in his hood ? niggas just show snoop respect because its snoop dogg.. all these niggas grew up on his shit so they respect him for paving the way. niggas on here acting as if tip fears snoop or some shit.. every coast got it's older heads you gotta show respect too. just like niggas show respect to scaface, outkast and UGK.
the most sensible post in this thread. all these snoop 'fans' all on a sudden. where y'all at when his albums drop ?

Snoop has been in the game since 1993, went multi-Platinum out the gate, and hasn't left since... it would appear to me that nobody is 'all of a sudden' a Snoop fan more so that he's just been had fans lol
since 92 to be exact. snoop is a legend but niggas don't listen to snoop no more bruh. he alienated the shit outta his fanbase and it's been downhill every since.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

Snoop paid his dues, he's a legend.  Everybody knows Gin and Juice.

Iggy?  flavor of the month

Hack Wilson - real

anyways so is TMZ right about the amount ti paid Snoop??

KrazySumwhat

i just google imaged "iggy azalea no make up" it mostly came up with pics of her with make up. Mostly pics where she looks hot as fuck/pretty but there are some pretty bad pics of her out there.
 i found this one;

she dosent look bad to me. Looks kinda cute.
 I mean dont MOST women look shit without make up? (compared to with). And all celebs wear make up, all celebs have bad pics out there.

How dose Snoops wife look with no make up?(compared to iggy)

How dose Nikki look no make up?

I agree though that Iggy should'nt use black slang so much when she raps, dose come across as a gimmick.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:55:32 PM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

Dont get me wrong, iam a BIG Snoop fan! but can dude really talk i mean;

Blood$

shit at least she looks better than Tiny lmao

Nicki looks aiight without make up, peep the old Come Up DVDs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOLOL. T.I. knows he's about to struggle to crack 100K.

Hack Wilson - real

LOLOL. T.I. knows he's about to struggle to crack 100K.

he needs iggy but honestly i think she's the female vanilla ice

she aint gonna do shit after fancy

KrazySumwhat

I cant see Iggy lasting either.

Was trying to fing pics of Nikki with no make up but wasnt having much luck.
 Found this though LOL;

Shit even barbie has the same problem!...

Hack Wilson - real

you can find nicki minaj PRE surgery and make up off  - she is quite average to say the least

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
t.i. ain't pay snoop shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

i bet he gave him a new car with a trunk full of weed

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i bet he gave him a new car with a trunk full of weed
you sound stupid.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ wiggers in this thread thinkin' snoop some big bad ass gangsta.