Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: POP STAR T.I. CALLS UP SNOOP BEGGING HIM TO LEAVE IGGY ALONE!  (Read 1768 times)

Hack Wilson - real

more like "VH1 Reality Television Star" these days since his music's not making any noise outside Iggy's verse on "No Mediocre"  :P

this is true.  VH1 lol that's for old people

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

t.i. > y'all favorite rappers any day.

2pac = my favorite rapper so i know u aint gonna say that t.i. is even in his league not only that pac bagged t.i.'s hoe ass wifey lmao tip gotta deal wit that every morning lmao...fuck outta here rookie go sit down somwhere

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
t.i. > y'all favorite rappers any day.

2pac = my favorite rapper so i know u aint gonna say that t.i. is even in his league not only that pac bagged t.i.'s hoe ass wifey lmao tip gotta deal wit that every morning lmao...fuck outta here rookie go sit down somwhere
ya boy pac got zipped up and outta here tryin' be a stunt dummy for death row records FOH. t.i. is a boss pac was suge's side kick and ain't no nigga ever jerked t.i. for his royalties off albums sellin' millions. pac did that shit in vegas cause he wanted to die and not go back to prison = suicide.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just paid this shit some attention but the faggot boy dumb wilson made the title all caps. wigger can't get no attention from bitches so he makes the thread for attention.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

I just paid this shit some attention but the faggot boy dumb wilson made the title all caps. wigger can't get no attention from bitches so he makes the thread for attention.

i get a lot of attention from a bitch named Classless MAterial

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i get a lot of attention from a bitch named Classless MAterial
you got this dick in ya jaws coward !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sippin' this carlo rossi laughin' at u clowns.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

i been laughing at you since you actually put that t.i. album cover in yo shit lmao...keep zipping on that wine cooler fuckboy ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i been laughing at you since you actually put that t.i. album cover in yo shit lmao...keep zipping on that wine cooler fuckboy ;)
what's actually funny is that shitty ass car wit bootleg lambo doors. carlos rossi is for real players u fuckin' fagboy.

Blood$

damn Carlos Rossi lol my ex used to love that shit in a box, haven't had it since

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn Carlos Rossi lol my ex used to love that shit in a box, haven't had it since
light somethin' and have a few sips....I don't drink hard liquor too much.

Hack Wilson - real

WINE COOLERS LMAO

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

what's actually funny is that shitty ass car wit bootleg lambo doors. carlos rossi is for real players u fuckin' fagboy.

i already owned you nerd, go sip your wine coolers n stay off my nuttz bitchgirl ;) peaceeeeeeeeeee

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i already owned you nerd, go sip your wine coolers n stay off my nuttz bitchgirl ;) peaceeeeeeeeeee
fuck you and your life bitch nigga. ps. shit ain't no wine coolers you dumb fuck. go listen to some old e40 records maybe you'll learn about carlo rossi.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thug life -