Author Topic: Rick Ross Featuring Jay-Z - "Movin' Bass"  (Read 795 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Rick Ross Featuring Jay-Z - "Movin' Bass"
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 03:22:05 PM »
several rappers from "your" era are telling grossly exaggerated tales about things that they probably didn't experience and some give an image of themselves that is nowhere their real image

I mean Dr. Dre of all people has to be the most awkward, non authentic dude on the mic. just the fact that doesn't write his lyrics and that his lyrics convey an image of him that is probably nowhere near what he really is. also the fact that he dropped the chronic when he dropped verses with NWA where he said he didn't smoke weed, how he spat all these gang stories when most likely he was just a hip hop nerd making music.

Dr. Dre always has said that makin' music is his job and it's entertainment. He has a bigger criminal record than most rappers out there though.
agreed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

Re: Rick Ross Featuring Jay-Z - "Movin' Bass"
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 05:08:30 PM »
rick ross is a fake a gimmick hes mostly a parody of the real rick ross
that fat fake fuck had to jack some ones life story

he prob thought of trying to make money off the real rick ross while he was working as officer rickey

http://officerricky.com/
real talk ! only frauds can appreciate his music.

I'm just sayin. I'm not big on Ricky myself, but it's a double standard to say anyone that listens to dude is a fraud when a guy you vouch for on here obviously thinks highly of his music.
Didn't TI cosign him?
they've done songs together.