Author Topic: James Harden LOL  (Read 714 times)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: James Harden LOL
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2014, 09:23:15 AM »
LOL at that defense. i swear, rocket fans are so blind and i know a lot of them. theyre the only ones that truly think that theyre not overrated. how do you explain getting molly whopped by the clippers and grizzlies and barely squeezing by the 6ers, knicks, thunder and mavs? injuries? but when they win, they dont talk about injuries  ::) a guy from the wheelchair league can play better defense than james harden. pretenders for sure. come near the end of the season, the grizzlies, spurs, mavs, thunder, clippers, warriors and blazers will all be way better than the overrated rockets. no d james harden, soft dwight howard, avg. ariza, old ass depleted jason terry, poor man's tony allen in patrick beverley and a bunch of scrubs. oh yeah thats the team to totally beat. give them the larry o brien right god damn now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 09:30:32 AM by Blunt Tyme: Resurrected »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2014, 10:40:15 AM »
bynum was better than dwight in that one season where he was able to sustain health

"in that one season"

Dwight in his prime is far better.  case has been closed.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
bynum at his best was better than dwight has ever been...dwight is overrated and didnt have a ceiling nearly as high as bynum's. but thats neither here nor there. theyre all better than kelly olynyk.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2014, 12:25:36 PM »
LOL at that defense. i swear, rocket fans are so blind and i know a lot of them. theyre the only ones that truly think that theyre not overrated. how do you explain getting molly whopped by the clippers and grizzlies and barely squeezing by the 6ers, knicks, thunder and mavs? injuries? but when they win, they dont talk about injuries  ::) a guy from the wheelchair league can play better defense than james harden. pretenders for sure. come near the end of the season, the grizzlies, spurs, mavs, thunder, clippers, warriors and blazers will all be way better than the overrated rockets. no d james harden, soft dwight howard, avg. ariza, old ass depleted jason terry, poor man's tony allen in patrick beverley and a bunch of scrubs. oh yeah thats the team to totally beat. give them the larry o brien right god damn now.

on point

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »
dwight howard aint even shit this season, theres 10 other centers with a much better player efficiancy rating than him and i do agree that alot of those centers are better. boogie, marc gasol, al jefferson, tyson chandler, shit even chris bosh. the rockets have used, busted goods in dwight at this point.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 01:44:43 PM »
i was the first to call dwight a glorified tyson chandler....but chandler is better, because he actually knows his role.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 01:54:51 PM »
i was the first to call dwight a glorified tyson chandler....but chandler is better, because he actually knows his role.

haha he is a glorified tyson chandler, the only difference is that dwight has 1 more offensive more than him  :laugh: