Author Topic: DJ Quik - The Death Row Sessions Volume 3  (Read 1622 times)

MIGUEL--G

• Lil Geezy
Re: DJ Quik - The Death Row Sessions Volume 3
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 08:10:23 AM »
Ay I remember seeing the shit too..how come it was never released or leaked? Presale orders not high enough??

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 11:05:42 PM »
I read way back in this forum and on some bootleger site that they will drop a Volume 3 of unreleased DJ Quik materials. There was also snippet with some RnB-Tracks with Quik from his Rhtym-Al-Ism Time.

If someone got it: Dont be a snitch and share this piece of classic material with the fans of Westcoast Gangst Funk music.

yes just cause you say so lmao...

youre a hoe, go take a selfie you music hoarding bitch...no one gives a shit about your mp3 collection that you covet. thats the thing that made this forum pop off was sharing music not faggot ass wiggers like you trying to sit on bunk ass fan made compilations...when i get to the cut ill post this shit just to make you feel like shit you punk ass monkey faced bitch.

Lmao someone is butthurt & your moms is the hoe you little slut

to be honest: you have some serious problems. why do you answear to this thread? we just discuss about some unreleased dj quik tracks that some guys out there want to sell in the past. so if you dont want to share or to sell than just go out or play some playstation.

ok shrink whatever you say

LostSkanless

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 03:14:26 AM »
David Blake - Death Row Sessions Vol #3 (DVD)

Death Row Charity Show 2 Save CPT High School Music Department. Basically the dvd to the vol 2 live show. I never released it tho.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 07:39:09 PM »

Death Row Charity Show 2 Save CPT High School Music Department. Basically the dvd to the vol 2 live show. I never released it tho.

the funny thing is that just cause i said what i said in my first post the 2 retards assumed i had the project when i never said i did

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 08:25:32 PM »

the funny thing is that just cause i said what i said in my first post the 2 retards assumed i had the project when i never said i did

everyone has this project by now, right?

LostSkanless

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 03:29:50 AM »
1&2 yes.... but 3 was never released.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/tbwcjj

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 05:33:10 PM »
when did 2nd II none leave death row ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Paolo

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2014, 12:26:11 AM »

on the picture i have only dpgc - dogg shit. the other are never release that's right ?

JonnyTanna

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 08:37:04 PM »

Nice, can you give us the tracklistings for the albums with no back covers?