Author Topic: fucc todays rap, Jah Cure and Gyptian got the dopest shit on tha strtz today!  (Read 110 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If your like me and you want somethin new to bump for an occasional new experience... and let's say your like me and you don't fucc with much rap unless its like 10+ years old...

Then the dopest shit on the strtz today is Gyptian and Jah Cure...I've been a Gyptian fan since "Serious Times" came out around 07', now they market him more for ladies but don't let that fool you, he's still the same just with a few more love songs/club songs, but even those tracks are stellar... Love, Sex, and Reggae was the best album of the last year or so...

Then JahCure has been droppin hit after hit since I first heard "Love Is" back in 08'... most recently I've been catching tracks like "All By Myself" a joint they put 2pac on, that's all about life struggles he went thru like Pac gettin accused of rape or somethin like that, then he has joints like "nothin is impossible" very inspiring music.. everything he drops these days is stellar
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)