Author Topic: MC Ren - Burn Radio Burn (prod. E-A-Ski)  (Read 1845 times)

aerroc

Re: MC Ren - Burn Radio Burn (prod. E-A-Ski)
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2015, 06:46:26 PM »
lol this sounds like it came out 10 years ago

ren need to know its been over for him

Your a 33 year old washed up hater. Plus your a Fag on youtube as well leaving the same retarted comments on video games just trying to get attention like a fat scrubby virgin.

westside159

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2015, 07:10:28 PM »
So your saying MC Eiht's new songs - "So Well and Made In Compton" are by a washed up rapper ? You need your ears checked . Those two tracks are both dope , some of Eiht's best work . And His KEEP IT HODO EP was dope and rated high by rap/hip hop reviewers .  Open up your ears , The Reign and Make Me Some Mo were both new MC Eiht classics that came out in 2013 . Not to mention the Maad Citty track with Eiht And Kendrick Lamar on the GKMC album .  You better wake yo punk azz up like Eiht said back in 1991 on Growing up In The Hood and Streiht Up Menace in 1993 . Geeeaah CMW 4 life It's a Compton Thang booooy . 8) 8)

1. So Well
2. Made In Compton
3. The Reign
4. Make Me Some Mo
5. Maad City

All dope new MC Eiht tracks from 2010 - 2013 era . Not from the 90's . WAKE YO PUNK AZZ UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS . GEEAAAAAH CMW 4 LIFE  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2015, 10:32:06 PM »
what can i say ! Ren is back ! scarrin nikkas to death ! :)
this is classic material ! shout out to SKI for cooking up this dope ass beat too

lol this made me laugh
suck a dick and go listen to some gay shit !
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah its dope but not no fucking career changing, classic, type shit FOH

while others making dance house david guetta type of songs REN came out with this shit !!!!! it is a fuckin classic .compared to all the other shit thats out now ! so stfu
u dont even know what classic means !
name some of the shit u be bumpin lately to make me laugh !
this is why hip hop is so fucked up nowdays..cuz tha fans are fucked up..not hip hop !

this fucking guy smh. i could definitely tell youre not from around here. this new ren shit is definitely not some next level, rap game altering type shit. so stop putting it on some kind of pedestal. i actually feel embarrassed that you think that way smh. you aint from my city talking about what i need to know about the west coast. im born and raised here and know what the fuck is actually going on around here. youre just on a forum, buddy.

this new west coast shit bangs, fuck what your tired old ears say
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3zr7ghib3Zk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3zr7ghib3Zk</a>

westside159

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 10:43:02 PM »
Preach on some fucking more  Geeeaaah  8) 8)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2015, 04:23:25 AM »
this is classic material ! shout out to SKI for cooking up this dope ass beat too

lol this made me laugh

while others making dance house david guetta type of songs REN came out with this shit !!!!! it is a fuckin classic .compared to all the other shit thats out now ! so stfu
this is why hip hop is so fucked up nowdays..cuz tha fans are fucked up..not hip hop !

this fucking guy smh. i could definitely tell youre not from around here. this new ren shit is definitely not some next level, rap game altering type shit. so stop putting it on some kind of pedestal. i actually feel embarrassed that you think that way smh. you aint from my city talking about what i need to know about the west coast. im born and raised here and know what the fuck is actually going on around here. youre just on a forum, buddy.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3zr7ghib3Zk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3zr7ghib3Zk</a>
sorry but you r n idiot ! REn gave birth to this new artist !
This is a day we should celebrate...when a nigga with an attitude returns !
instead yall hatin and dissin !
u cant even compare this new west mcs to a LEGEND like ren!
its like sayin michael jackson is washed up and chris brown is the shit !
ya dig ???
i know u dont !

westside159

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2015, 05:59:24 AM »
So your saying MC Eiht's new songs - "So Well and Made In Compton" are by a washed up rapper ? You need your ears checked . Those two tracks are both dope , some of Eiht's best work . And His KEEP IT HODO EP was dope and rated high by rap/hip hop reviewers .  Open up your ears , The Reign and Make Me Some Mo were both new MC Eiht classics that came out in 2013 . Not to mention the Maad Citty track with Eiht And Kendrick Lamar on the GKMC album .  You better wake yo punk azz up like Eiht said back in 1991 on Growing up In The Hood and Streiht Up Menace in 1993 . Geeeaah CMW 4 life It's a Compton Thang booooy . 8) 8)

1. So Well
2. Made In Compton
3. The Reign
4. Make Me Some Mo
5. Maad City

All dope new MC Eiht tracks from 2010 - 2013 era . Not from the 90's . WAKE YO PUNK AZZ UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS . GEEAAAAAH CMW 4 LIFE  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Damn i know my hip hop don't I , Don't I well Don't I ?

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2015, 06:35:16 AM »
I swear to God, I will never understand some of y'all... WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ARTIST AGE ???

If an artists in their 40's are still capable of making good music in this period of time, it just shows you the longevity some of these 90's rappers got, still putting out bumpable shit in 2014 - yet, instead of applauding them, y'all go on tirade about how "old and washed up" they are smfh...

Can you imagine rock n roll fans going balistic @ Rolling Stones for still lasting on the scene 40 years after their peak ??? The Rock N Roll fans DON'T GIVE A FUCK if Mick Jagger is 70 fuckin' years old! If he's putting out good music - that's all it matters to them.

Why can't some of you get the same mindset is just beyond me... ::)

GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC - REGARDLESS IF IT WAS MADE IN 2014 OR 1994, IF IT'S G-FUNK OR NEW WEST.

Stop the bullshit and just enjoy it for fucks sake... and don't feed some of these trolls here bitching all the time.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2015, 07:34:31 AM »
lol this sounds like it came out 10 years ago

Yes, maybe 15... but thats just great.  8)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2015, 12:39:59 PM »

lol this made me laugh

sorry but you r n idiot ! REn gave birth to this new artist !
This is a day we should celebrate...when a nigga with an attitude returns !
instead yall hatin and dissin !
u cant even compare this new west mcs to a LEGEND like ren!
its like sayin michael jackson is washed up and chris brown is the shit !
ya dig ???
i know u dont !

westside159

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2015, 02:27:22 PM »
I swear to God, I will never understand some of y'all... WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ARTIST AGE ???

If an artists in their 40's are still capable of making good music in this period of time, it just shows you the longevity some of these 90's rappers got, still putting out bumpable shit in 2014 - yet, instead of applauding them, y'all go on tirade about how "old and washed up" they are smfh...

Can you imagine rock n roll fans going balistic @ Rolling Stones for still lasting on the scene 40 years after their peak ??? The Rock N Roll fans DON'T GIVE A FUCK if Mick Jagger is 70 fuckin' years old! If he's putting out good music - that's all it matters to them.

GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC - REGARDLESS IF IT WAS MADE IN 2014 OR 1994, IF IT'S G-FUNK OR NEW WEST.

Stop the bullshit and just enjoy it for fucks sake... and don't feed some of these trolls here bitching all the time.

Exactly PREACH ON MY BROTHER . PREACH ON

HighEyeCue

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2015, 02:41:01 PM »

+1...the only thing I can think of is that hip hop fans are mostly younger than rock fans so maybe it isn't "cool" to listen to older artists...

aerroc

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2015, 07:38:56 PM »

I swear to God, I will never understand some of y'all... you euros or where ever u fucking come from dont live here dont act like you know the music here better
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:14:22 PM by correa »

dameons

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2015, 12:18:40 AM »
This is the way it should be. Edgy and bold. Miss these days.

Mietek23

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2015, 02:49:07 AM »
+1...the only thing I can think of is that hip hop fans are mostly younger than rock fans so maybe it isn't "cool" to listen to older artists...

It ain't "cool" to listen to older artists only here @ Dubcc - I don't know any East Coast fan having a problem listening to new Mobb Deep record next to Joey Badass, do you?

Aside from one idiot who criticizes everyone and everything on this forum, I really don't get it why some of y'all going balistic over the fact O.G.'s still making bumpable shit in 2014 and people like it ???

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2015, 06:17:57 AM »

It ain't "cool" to listen to older artists only here @ Dubcc - I don't know any East Coast fan having a problem listening to new Mobb Deep record next to Joey Badass, do you?

Aside from one idiot who criticizes everyone and everything on this forum, I really don't get it why some of y'all going balistic over the fact O.G.'s still making bumpable shit in 2014 and people like it ???

I think these fags are stuck in the past themselves. I'll say it agin: These fags are stuck in the past themselves. Anyone who been on a forum for a decade is gonna be sick of the stuff they used to like, the same convo over and over, same artists and albums etc.

So they hate on NEW fans for being the person they USED to be THEMSELVES, like they've grown. In actual fact they're still here. And if they're not listening to new artists and constantly telling people they are (blah blah we get that lol) to justify their own insecurities...they're trolling people here and not even listening to music much.