Author Topic: 50 CENT: "JAY-Z IS THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER EVER"  (Read 355 times)

Sccit

Desert Lord

Re: 50 CENT: "JAY-Z IS THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER EVER"
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 07:23:43 PM »
i always thought he is overrated...i mean, he a good rapper but not nearly as great as people try to make him..
most people follow the opinion of the mainstream. and the mainstream-media/rappers/fans had jay in their top 3 for such a long time that it became a very common opinion. smh

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 08:34:51 PM »
lmao 50 flop shouldn't be talking bout himself like that im not a fan of jay but at least he did it on his own unlike 50 trash

TidyKris

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 10:42:21 AM »
I never really liked 50..his voice and flow begins to annoy me after a whilst, same with Jay-Z...i can only listen for so long until their voices start to drill through my brain

aerroc

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 12:44:32 PM »
I never really liked 50..his voice and flow begins to annoy me after a whilst, same with Jay-Z...i can only listen for so long until their voices start to drill through my brain

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 01:09:18 PM »
50 has a point tho

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 01:30:02 PM »
He's not wrong.

Reasonable Doubt, Vol.1-3, The Blueprint and The Black Album were tight, which is a considerable amount of good work, but for more reasons than his rapping alone. His production carried him a lot.

Imagine if him and Nas traded places, beat wise, and Esco had all that good good from the nineties and early 2000's instead a bunch of bullshit. What a fuckin discography that would be, with Jay-Z's lyrics over beats that equaled his mediocre talent. What a great alternate reality.

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
He's not wrong.

Reasonable Doubt, Vol.1-3, The Blueprint and The Black Album were tight, which is a considerable amount of good work, but for more reasons than his rapping alone. His production carried him a lot.

Imagine if him and Nas traded places, beat wise, and Esco had all that good good from the nineties and early 2000's instead a bunch of bullshit. What a fuckin discography that would be, with Jay-Z's lyrics over beats that equaled his mediocre talent. What a great alternate reality.

What a great alternate reality would have been if 50 had no dre beats and no aftermath

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 04:46:36 PM »
I like Jay-Z, but I can't really argue with 50 here. He's got plenty of songs that I enjoy but the idea of him being one of the best rappers ever is pretty laughable. I definitely give him his props for sticking around this long but his ability as a rapper have just been fabricated through the years. That being said, still better than 50.