Author Topic: "Tupac Was Wearing Versace While Biggie Was Still Rockin Coogi" Yukmouth Part 2  (Read 918 times)

Hack Wilson - real

TI wishes he was as good at music as Pac and Biggie were.  That's why he has to do reality TV shows for 13 year old girls to stay relevant. ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
biggie had a gay DJ and was rollin with puffy

nobody was jealous of that kind of "swag"
that's like critisizing pac for doin' a song wit dre.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
TI wishes he was as good at music as Pac and Biggie were.  That's why he has to do reality TV shows for 13 year old girls to stay relevant. ;)
what is it wit this t.i. shit ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jmix

pac had pretty boy swag.... and biggie was a sweater wearing runner up.

IDidIt4TheNetFame

• Lil Geezy
does yukmouth know if tupac was a blood when he was wearing his versace? i would really like to know this!
"One thing we all adore, Something worth dying for. Nothing but pain, Stuck in this game Searching for fans from internet fame'

jmix

does yukmouth know if tupac was a blood when he was wearing his versace? i would really like to know this!

If you were to make an intelligent point, would anybody notice?

makavelisimon

• 'G'
threads about threads are fun.  I hope we can discuss quilting soon.  

coming soon we dive into the red towel KFatal posted pics of that was in the bmw with pac and suge!

it's Garment Time

and no jmsuxdix i did not even listen to your trashy YT video

thanks for peepin

8)
don't thank me for something i didn't do and will NEVER do
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 08:58:30 PM by makavelisimon »

Blood$

2Pac rocking Versace > Migos rocking Versace

Troy Ave rocking Coogi >/= Biggie rocking Coogi

MUHFUKKA

Versace is gay ass fuck. All that designer shit is pretty gay and woman like but versace is like flamboyantly gay. Pac was also wearing skintight leather vests back then too

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

jmix

threads about threads are fun.  I hope we can discuss quilting soon.  

coming soon we dive into the red towel KFatal posted pics of that was in the bmw with pac and suge!

it's Garment Time

and no jmsuxdix i did not even listen to your trashy YT video

thanks for peepin

8)
don't thank me for something i didn't do and will NEVER do

appreciate your response. thanks for checking out the thread.  :)

jmix

once more the op was updated with working link due to yt channel being pulled due to samples.