Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhh so this is why there is always so much drama in Dubcc fantasy ball...  (Read 3920 times)

Sccit

lmao cham changed his name to "TEAGUE=WROTEN? LMFAO" like a lil girl......the feminine tendencies never end

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Can't believe you cheated.

Worse than the Pats deflating balls by a trillion.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
*******popcorn in hand******

*****cheers to the renewel of the Sccit/Cham beef******

;D :D ;D 8) 8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

they sell popcorn out there?

Sccit

Can't believe you cheated.

Worse than the Pats deflating balls by a trillion.

Sccit

MAKIN OVERDRAMATIZED EXCUSES IN ADVANCE FOR WHY HE'S GUNA LOSE DONT REALLY QUALIFY AS BEEF

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

they sell popcorn out there?

In KC? Of course.

Smh if you actually think this attention whore went to Indonesia lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nigga posted points, rebounds and assists and says he knows basketball.

Sccit

Nigga posted points, rebounds and assists and says he knows basketball.

IN FANTASY BASKETBALL, TONY WROTEN AND JEFF TEAGUE ARE EQUAL ONCE U FACTOR OUT PERCENTAGES......AND TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN FANTASY BASKETBALL, U HAVE TO PUNT CERTAIN CATEGORIES AND FOCUS ON OTHERS

IF U KNEW FANTASY BASKETBALL, THIS CONCEPT WOULDA NEVER WENT OVER UR HEAD

UR NOT GUNA LOSE BECAUSE OF A TRADE, UR GUNA LOSE BECAUSE U DONT KNOW HOW TO STRATEGIZE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude lol, I have not mentioned losing once. I still have the best team in the league. I'm not making excuses. I'm laughing at how pathetic it is that you'd cheat in a free fantasy basketball league lmao.

But if I'm allowed to "coincidentally" (with my boy) allowed to swap Patrick Beverley and Channing Frye for Anthony Davis, I'm in lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Actually you have AD lmao. What do you say? "It's a gamble", but maybe it'll work out for you.

Sccit

Dude lol, I have not mentioned losing once. I still have the best team in the league. I'm not making excuses. I'm laughing at how pathetic it is that you'd cheat in a free fantasy basketball league lmao.

But if I'm allowed to "coincidentally" (with my boy) allowed to swap Patrick Beverley and Channing Frye for Anthony Davis, I'm in lmao.

LIKE I SAID, IF TONY WROTEN IS OUT FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD, ILL REVERSE THE TRADE, GRANTED U STOP BITCHIN ABOUT IT.....I MUCH RATHER WIN WITHOUT HAVIN TO HEAR EXCUSES, TRUST ME.

BE A G AND ADMIT THAT A HEALTHY TONY WROTEN+DAVID LEE CLEARLY HAS POTENTIAL TO BE BETTER THAN JEFF TEAGUE+SAMUEL DALEMBERT. DUNO HOW MANY LEAGUES U BEEN IN, BUT NOT ALL TRADES HAVE TO BE EXACT EQUAL VALUE AT THE MOMENT THEY'RE MADE....LIKE I SAID, SOMETIMES TRADES ARE FOR PERCEIVED VALUE OR ROS POTENTIAL, AS IN IF DAVID LEE GETS BACK IN THE GSW ROTATION, AS EXPECTED, AND PUTS UP 19-9, THEN THERES A CHANCE I LOSE THIS TRADE.... AND AS I ALREADY MENTIONED, DIFFERENT PLAYERS FIT DIFFERENT TEAMS. I PUNT TURNOVERS AND FG% EVERY SEASON, SO WROTEN WAS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY MORE VALUABLE PLAYERS ON THE YEAR.

Sccit

Actually you have AD lmao. What do you say? "It's a gamble", but maybe it'll work out for you.

IT'S NOT A GAMBLE FOR ME...I TOOK THE SAFE BET. TAKING ON DAVID LEE IS THE GAMBLE :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nobody in their right mind would think about that trade. That's all. Roccy being the partner was just the icing on the cake.

Sccit

OVER EXAGGERATION MUCH? GOIN INTO THE SEASON, DAVID LEE WAS RANKED HIGHER THAN JEFF TEAGUE. IF U CAME AT ME LIKE A MAN AND SAID U THOUGHT THE TRADE WAS LOPSIDED, ALL GOOD, I GOTS NOT ISSUES WIT THAT. BUT U ACTIN LIKE IT'S ANTHONY DAVIS FOR PATRICK BEVERLY IS A BAD LOOK.