Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhh so this is why there is always so much drama in Dubcc fantasy ball...  (Read 3944 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOLOL, says the guy who won the league a couple times. You're pretty much saying I'll lose if I don't rip somebody off by trading them some guy who is almost worth a drop for one of their starters, good for like 12, 5 & 8 on a daily basis.

Sccit

LOLOL, says the guy who won the league a couple times. You're pretty much saying I'll lose if I don't rip somebody off by trading them some guy who is almost worth a drop for one of their starters, good for like 12, 5 & 8 on a daily basis.

that excuse is not gunna work when i already reversed the trade in question for the sole purpose of not having to hear you bitch when i win.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
bro the only way t. jones is starting is if motiejunas gets hurt and i dont see that happening. hes putting so much better numbers than jones. and consistently. i was giving you amir johnson for t. jones and thank god i took back that offer because i looked at their numbers and even amir johnson has better numbers lol i wouldve lost that trade.

Hack Wilson - real

For some reason, I'm sure Roccy would of thought it was a fair trade.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sccit

bro the only way t. jones is starting is if motiejunas gets hurt and i dont see that happening. hes putting so much better numbers than jones. and consistently. i was giving you amir johnson for t. jones and thank god i took back that offer because i looked at their numbers and even amir johnson has better numbers lol i wouldve lost that trade.

lol terrance jones is a much better player and overall prospect than montejunas bruh.......the reason he's playing limited minutes is because he's coming back from injury. he is definitely houston's future at the 4, and theres no way around it. now, will he go back to starting post all-star break for sure? thats up in the air....but if he does, then he's a KNOWN fantasy beast who gets you stats across the board. those are the kinda gambles that win championships when they pay off. why u think i didnt take amir johnson? because he's a borderline waiver wire player and doesnt have nearly the same ceiling as terrance jones....come on, dawgy. dont be a rook like cham. you dont win by making even trades, you win by gambling and using your foresight to see how things will play out in a couple months, as opposed to basing everything on the now. like i said, i'm an honest cat, and when i'm wrong i'm wrong..im bout ready to give up on david lee regaining form. but as of now, i'd be surprised if terrance jones isn't seein the same production he was seeing to start the year by march.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that excuse is not gunna work when i already reversed the trade in question for the sole purpose of not having to hear you bitch when i win.

I'm just talking in general. I used to see shit on here in past years of some sort of "questionable" decisions.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG

lol terrance jones is a much better player and overall prospect than montejunas bruh.......the reason he's playing limited minutes is because he's coming back from injury. he is definitely houston's future at the 4, and theres no way around it. now, will he go back to starting post all-star break for sure? thats up in the air....but if he does, then he's a KNOWN fantasy beast who gets you stats across the board. those are the kinda gambles that win championships when they pay off. why u think i didnt take amir johnson? because he's a borderline waiver wire player and doesnt have nearly the same ceiling as terrance jones....come on, dawgy. dont be a rook like cham. you dont win by making even trades, you win by gambling and using your foresight to see how things will play out in a couple months, as opposed to basing everything on the now. like i said, i'm an honest cat, and when i'm wrong i'm wrong..im bout ready to give up on david lee regaining form. but as of now, i'd be surprised if terrance jones isn't seein the same production he was seeing to start the year by march.

i highly doubt he'll be getting consistent playing time, because montiejunas is playing pretty damn good AND still has to complete against him AND josh smith for PT. the production isnt going to be there this time around.

Sccit

I'm just talking in general. I used to see shit on here in past years of some sort of "questionable" decisions.

check the files.. hack used to veto my trades on the same rookie logic youre using. "if production doesn't match up at the moment then it must not be fair"...we even had other peeps complainin over the unjustified vetos in the past.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It just means the world to this little guy.

Sccit

It just means the world to this little guy.

it "means the world" to this "little guy" (who's twice your size), yet i forgot to adjust my roster yesterday, while u sittin here makin faggot ass threads whinin about trades

U sound like a bitch, sandwich boy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Struck a nerve.

Physical size means nothing here. Just how you carry yourself, little guy.

Sccit

U BEEN FOLLOWIN ME AROUND N RIDIN NUTS LIKE IT WAS 2011 AGAIN EVER SINCE U HEARD BOUT THE BUDDEN SHOW

NOW U LACKIN MATERIAL TO THE POINT WHERE U USIN THE SAME GIF IN EVERY POST

NOT A GOOD WAY 2 CARRY YOURSELF YOUNG'N

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Reaching to save face! Just tap out already.

Sccit

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT U ABUSIN THE MJ GIF CUZ U OUTA MATERIAL?

AND WHAT DID U PROCEED TO DO??

IT'S TOO EASY

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG