Author Topic: Kobe is done son  (Read 2928 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kobe is done son
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2015, 02:59:48 PM »
19 years, you better produce something other than being the #2 man in 5 of your rings.

Duncan never ran his "Best center of all time"* and 9 time champion coach out of town.  lol @ bringing up Coach Pops.   :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2015, 03:03:31 PM »
Duncan never ran his "Best center of all time"* and 9 time champion coach out of town.  lol @ bringing up Coach Pops.   :grumpy:

*words of Now_I_Know when Shaq was a Laker

DUNCAN HASNT HAD THE HIGHS NOR THE LOWS OF KOBE. HE'S BEEN CONSISTENT PLAYING ON CONTENDING TEAMS FROM DAY 1, LIKE I SAID...BUT YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER IS RONDO, SO U DONT EVEN BELONG IN THIS DISCUSSION

NOT THAT LEBRON DOES EITHER, BUT KOBE>>>LEBRON>>>>>>>>>>>>RONDO, AND WE ALL KNO THIS

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2015, 03:08:42 PM »

Kobe such a great leader though.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2015, 03:11:35 PM »

DUNCAN HASNT HAD THE HIGHS NOR THE LOWS OF KOBE. HE'S BEEN CONSISTENT PLAYING ON CONTENDING TEAMS FROM DAY 1, LIKE I SAID...BUT YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER IS RONDO, SO U DONT EVEN BELONG IN THIS DISCUSSION

NOT THAT LEBRON DOES EITHER, BUT KOBE>>>LEBRON>>>>>>>>>>>>RONDO, AND WE ALL KNO THIS

Duncan has more MVP's than Kobe

Duncan has more NBA Final's MVP's than Kobe

i'd say that contends for more highs than Kobe's 1-time-mvp ass ever had.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2015, 03:20:36 PM »

Kobe such a great leader though.

WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO LAMAR ODOM, RON ARTEST, SHANNON BROWN, LUKE WALTON, SASHA VUJACIC, SMUSH PARKER, KWAME BROWN, ANDREW BYNUM, JUMAINE JONES, JORDAN FARMAR ETC. ETC. ONCE THEY LEFT HIS CORNER......KOBE GETS FICCAZ PAID.

MEANWHILE, KEVIN LOVE LOOKS LIKE A ROLE PLAYER AND BOSH IS HAVIN A CAREER YEAR////SPEAK ON IT

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2015, 03:21:50 PM »

Duncan has more MVP's than Kobe

Duncan has more NBA Final's MVP's than Kobe

i'd say that contends for more highs than Kobe's 1-time-mvp ass ever had.

DUNCAN HASNT EVEN WON BACK TO BACK....THE NUMBERS OF MVPS FALLS UNDER CONSISTENCY, NOT HIGHS AND LOWS. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2015, 03:29:54 PM »
lol @ crediting Kobe for getting them paid.

Phil Jackson & those players knowing their roles in Phil's offense got them paid. Kobe had a supreme role in the offense which involved him distributing the ball by Phil's demand. Those players did what they had to do from there.

What a reach.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2015, 03:34:44 PM »
lol @ crediting Kobe for getting them paid.

Phil Jackson & those players knowing their roles in Phil's offense got them paid. Kobe had a supreme role in the offense which involved him distributing the ball by Phil's demand. Those players did what they had to do from there.

What a reach.

KOBE WAS THE CAPTAIN OF THOSE TEAMS...HIM AND PHIL JACKSON HAD A KEEN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO WORK WITH EACHOTHER AND THEY GOT IT DONE TOGETHER. THATS WHAT MAKES A TEAM. MEANWHILE, LEBRON HAS EGO ISSUES THAT HINDER HIM FROM DEVELOPING CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS WITH HIS COACHES. ALL HIS TEAMMATES TRASH HIM ONCE HE LEAVES THEIR CORNER, WHETHER STRAIGHT UP OR SUBLIMINALLY.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2015, 03:40:24 PM »
I'm not even gonna call you mad, I'm just gonna call you lost if you think Kobe was anything more than just the best player on the Lakers post-Shaq rings. Knew his role, did his job that was given to him by Phil...just like everyone else. That's why the Lakers spiral outrageously out of control when the Lakers look to Kobe to be the LeBron-like figure.

Bron was the coach, the general & leader of all his teams. "All his teammates"...one example & only said it was frustrating he couldn't be more than a jump shooter...after he got tight Bron left.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2015, 03:41:25 PM »
Duncan has no back to back titles....okay?  He also hasn't been involved in 3 non playoff seasons in his career.  He also never asked his team for a trade, let alone forces stars out of town.

Better lay off Duncan and get your Lebron jabs in before the Cavs win a few titles  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2015, 03:45:16 PM »
Duncan has no back to back titles....okay?  He also hasn't been involved in 3 non playoff seasons in his career.  He also never asked his team for a trade, let alone forces stars out of town.

Better lay off Duncan and get your Lebron jabs in before the Cavs win a few titles  :laugh:

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I SAID DUNCAN HASNT HAD THE SAME HIGHS, BUT ALSO HASNT HAD THE SAME LOWS...HES A POSTERBOY FOR CONSISTENCY.

THAT OPENING SENTENCE JUST REITERATED WHAT I SAID

WE AINT GOTA AGREE, BUT THE LEAST U CAN DO IS GIMME PROPS ON KILLIN YOUNG CHAM WIT THE MJ SMILEYS

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2015, 03:48:17 PM »
I'm not even gonna call you mad, I'm just gonna call you lost if you think Kobe was anything more than just the best player on the Lakers post-Shaq rings. Knew his role, did his job that was given to him by Phil...just like everyone else. That's why the Lakers spiral outrageously out of control when the Lakers look to Kobe to be the LeBron-like figure.

Bron was the coach, the general & leader of all his teams. "All his teammates"...one example & only said it was frustrating he couldn't be more than a jump shooter...after he got tight Bron left.

KOBE WILLS PLAYERS TO VICTORY WITH HIS INTENSE COMPETITIVENESS AND THE EXPECTATIONS OF HIS TEAMMATES

LEBRON TRIES TO MAKE HIS TEAMMATES LOOK LIKE LITTLE KIDS WHO ARE HIS PERSONAL BITCHBOYS...IT USUALLY WORKS AGAINST HIM, UNLESS THERES A TRUE ALPHA TO KEEP HIM IN CHECK (ALA WADE)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2015, 03:51:16 PM »
Usually works against him...

Nigga been to four straight Finals, probably a 5th...following a likely 6th.

Kobe hasn't seen those highs. LeBron's never seen those Kobe lows of not being able to handle a franchise without a general-like head coach keeping everyone together.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2015, 04:00:31 PM »
blame Duncan for not breaking up his championship team guys

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2015, 04:01:22 PM »
Usually works against him...

Nigga been to four straight Finals, probably a 5th...following a likely 6th.

Kobe hasn't seen those highs. LeBron's never seen those Kobe lows of not being able to handle a franchise without a general-like head coach keeping everyone together.

BRONZE HAS A LOSING RECORD IN THE FINALS...THOSE ARE CONSIDERED LOWS, NOT HIGHS. A HIGH WOULD BE WINNIN 4 STRAIGHT. NOT GOIN 2/5

LEBRON PLAYS ON ALL-STAR TEAMS AND STILL MANAGES TO EXPERIENCE SOME GREAT LOWS IN THE PROCESS. IT'S AMAZING.