Author Topic: Anybody else a fan of Dre's World Class Wreckin Cru material?  (Read 624 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Anybody else a fan of Dre's World Class Wreckin Cru material?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 09:41:02 AM »
I can think of so many garbage Dre lines, can't forget the classic "slip if I'm slippin'" and "I use Colegate so no cavity in my grill" lines for starters

Those two tracks were lyrical masterpieces.... Nobody can fade Dre on the mic... he spit fire on "Let Me Ride" and then "Keep The Heads Ringin" he came with yet another new style behind the mic we hadn't heard from him before, he had some ill ass metaphors on that track, those are Dre's two best solo joints.

that other line was from "Nothin' But A G Thang" not "Let Me Ride"

you have failed as a Dr. Dre stan and as a Death Row fanboy

oh snap!

lol @ lyrical masterpieces

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 04:53:22 PM »
this shit slap

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-BCAneSh1nQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-BCAneSh1nQ</a>
classic.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Michallionaire Ent

• Lil Geezy
  • Michallionaire Ent.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 08:37:37 AM »
Dr. Dre's always been a beast! So to answer your question... yup, I'm a fan of Dr. Dre's World Class Wreckin' Cru-material as well! Don't miss out on C.I.A. (Cru' In Action) which consisted of Ice Cube, Sir Jinx, K-Dee & 6Pac back then from around the same time. They only released a 12" with all three tracks produced by Dr. Dre.

Game-Won

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 11:22:25 AM »
Used to bumb it alot when i was younger - when i listen to it now - i dont see why.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 05:23:33 PM »
Dr. Dre's always been a beast! So to answer your question... yup, I'm a fan of Dr. Dre's World Class Wreckin' Cru-material as well! Don't miss out on C.I.A. (Cru' In Action) which consisted of Ice Cube, Sir Jinx, K-Dee & 6Pac back then from around the same time. They only released a 12" with all three tracks produced by Dr. Dre.

i'll be sure to look for it at the record shop