Author Topic: Chris Paul on female rookie ref: "this might not be for her."  (Read 532 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Chris Paul on female rookie ref: "this might not be for her."
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 12:11:23 AM »
This is NOT the way the league is gonna keep me around again this time.  This is 1 of the many reasons I stopped watching the nba in the mid 90's.  Since 94, clipper players would breathe on someone, refs call foul but if clipper opponents clock them over the skull with a bat, refs don't do shit.  And now they're doing rasheed & rodman tactics on them.  I thought about buying some clipper merchandise now that stern & sterling are gone.  But I might just save some $ now.  And fuck the media 4 tryna turn this into some male chauvinist act.  CP3 said nothing wrong or sexist.  If he said,' The dumb cunt/bitch should be barefoot, pregnant & make my dinna every night.', i'd understand.  And the stupid refs gonna lie & say that the dumb bitch is a great ref, ask DeMarcus Cousins if she's a great ref.  Remember the tyson chandler flop that got DMC fouled out?  She made that call. 

Why are these sports leagues too fuckin pussy to hold these crooked refs/umpires accountable for their biases & screwjobs & little man/woman syndrome?

Sccit

Re: Chris Paul on female rookie ref: "this might not be for her."
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2015, 03:06:29 AM »
This is NOT the way the league is gonna keep me around again this time.  This is 1 of the many reasons I stopped watching the nba in the mid 90's.  Since 94, clipper players would breathe on someone, refs call foul but if clipper opponents clock them over the skull with a bat, refs don't do shit.  And now they're doing rasheed & rodman tactics on them.  I thought about buying some clipper merchandise now that stern & sterling are gone.  But I might just save some $ now.  And fuck the media 4 tryna turn this into some male chauvinist act.  CP3 said nothing wrong or sexist.  If he said,' The dumb cunt/bitch should be barefoot, pregnant & make my dinna every night.', i'd understand.  And the stupid refs gonna lie & say that the dumb bitch is a great ref, ask DeMarcus Cousins if she's a great ref.  Remember the tyson chandler flop that got DMC fouled out?  She made that call. 

Why are these sports leagues too fuckin pussy to hold these crooked refs/umpires accountable for their biases & screwjobs & little man/woman syndrome?

how can u look at yourself in the mirror?