Author Topic: J. Prince threatens Diddy & Suge  (Read 1644 times)

OG Filthy Wimp

Re: J. Prince threatens Diddy & Suge
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 07:05:19 PM »
The simple fact that J. Prince himself said that shit on a record is a serious warning. people can say what they will, but that guy is one of the most feared men in Texas and for a large part of the south. He has more money than alot of people understand and his image or 'word' being threatened, will mean people will die.

Everything I have heard, this being in real life and not on the internet, is that this guy is the closest thing to a real living boogy man.

I have nothing but love and respect for Rap-A-Lot and JP.

Diddy should at the very least, feel uncomfortable over this one.
But you could say just about the same thing about Suge 10+ years ago.  But Puff, Dre and Snoop made it, despite the barrage of threats Suge hurled at them for over a decade, when it was most believable too.  Between the three of them, Dre got punched, and that was it.  Everyone who really got touched wasn't high profile.

I'm not saying J. Prince isn't a serious guy, but I don't think anyone he named should feel shook by his little message.  It's over DRAKE of all people,  a cornball whose real name is Aubrey and doesn't have a street bone in his body.  It's not as if Puff slapped J. Prince's son or something like that, which would be a different story than slapping someone who is a grown man (at least from a legal standpoint) who got put in his place for acting up.
you don't remember when suge sent them goons at snoop and they beat his ass in 98 ?

This is true, but in 2015 Suge has no goons LPP dont fuck with him, MOB don't fuck with him, Jungles/APB is on that niggaz ass, Suge fucked all his help over. Harry O is free and Suge is in the Compton Jail under the courthouse if you've been in there you know the bizness.
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 07:21:21 PM »

LPP dont fuck with him, MOB don't fuck with him, Jungles/APB is on that niggaz ass

Maaaaaan, shut that shit up  :grumpy:
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 05:48:11 AM »
^another Suge fuckboi I see 8)  Why didn't retaliate when he got shot by Akon's Bro, why no retaliation after getting popped 6 more times, why no realiation after the barber incident? This aint 1995
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 07:30:52 AM »
you don't remember when suge sent them goons at snoop and they beat his ass in 98 ?
No, I really don't.  But either way, it's not like they left him a bloody mess on the floor and on a public stage.  Dre got socked on TV.

Was it an incident at the Source Awards?
nah this was before the source awards it was right after he signed wit master p. some death row niggas jumped on him then him and daz ran to the police and got bagged for weed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 07:34:34 AM »
This is true, but in 2015 Suge has no goons LPP dont fuck with him, MOB don't fuck with him
MOB and LPP haven't been allied for a while.  On their wall strike ups, MOB had been crossing out LPP (and Cedar Block and Cross Atlantic too, in addition to the usual) since back in 2013.  So no, LPP wouldn't really do him any favors, but not necessarily because of him.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 12:58:11 PM »
^another Suge fuckboi I see 8)  Why didn't retaliate when he got shot by Akon's Bro, why no retaliation after getting popped 6 more times, why no realiation after the barber incident? This aint 1995

I could give a fuck about suge...fact is u don't knw anybody from those places u name dropping so u really sound stupid af .. ;)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

abusive

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 04:02:47 PM »
The simple fact that J. Prince himself said that shit on a record is a serious warning. people can say what they will, but that guy is one of the most feared men in Texas and for a large part of the south. He has more money than alot of people understand and his image or 'word' being threatened, will mean people will die.

Everything I have heard, this being in real life and not on the internet, is that this guy is the closest thing to a real living boogy man.

I have nothing but love and respect for Rap-A-Lot and JP.

Diddy should at the very least, feel uncomfortable over this one.

I wonder what the wayne diss is?

drake not on the team? lol

Not true at all, sorry. Aint no one man scaring anything. The Southern gangster aint even built like that.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 10:13:57 PM »
Drake is wack..

Suge > J Prince
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 09:10:57 AM »
Rap-A-Lot's catalog > Death Row's catalog

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 06:27:48 PM »
you trippin'.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 07:27:56 PM »

ignorant rap fan... go listen to your Rap-A-Lot and No Limit and Cash Money, ignorant Southern rap fans ruined hip-hop.   There are some exceptions of course (like Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc.) and I respect Scarface, but nobody can argue that hip-hop wasn't in a better place back when the East Coast (80's) and West Coast (90's) were running hip-hop.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2015, 07:35:32 PM »
lol @ rap a lot having a better catalogue than death row

all the Geto Boys music in the world can't make up for everything death row dropped

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 06:44:52 AM »
you trippin'.

you said T.I. > 2Pac, I'd say you trippin' lol

ignorant rap fan... go listen to your Rap-A-Lot and No Limit and Cash Money, ignorant Southern rap fans ruined hip-hop.   There are some exceptions of course (like Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc.) and I respect Scarface, but nobody can argue that hip-hop wasn't in a better place back when the East Coast (80's) and West Coast (90's) were running hip-hop.

I bet I own more hip-hop albums than you and maybe only a handful come from No Limit, I own none from Cash Money except B.G. and Juvenile

who wants to break down the classic albums from both labels? bet Geto Boys/Scarface alone have more classics than Death Row they just don't have the sales/notoriety to match

anybody dissing Rap-A-Lot or isn't aware of their contributions outside Geto Boys doesn't know hip-hop, period... especially if you'd ever group them musically with Cash Money and No Limit
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 06:57:54 AM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 06:46:16 AM »
if Suge was smart like J. Prince he wouldn't be washed away in jail like he is today and at least J. Prince didn't get his own artists killed