Author Topic: we need a 213 tour  (Read 136 times)

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
we need a 213 tour
« on: April 05, 2003, 10:28:20 AM »
we need a 213 tour real bad.... when i went to puff puff pass it clearly was missin nate dogg and warren g.....

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:we need a 213 tour
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 10:48:15 AM »
Yeah word & it needs to be world wide!!  ;)
40oz Graphire

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 11:19:58 AM »
Yeah word & it needs to be world wide!!  ;)

Oh, fa sure, Snoop, Warren and Nate blazing up the stage in London would be dope as fuck.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 02:16:33 PM »
i dont think all 3 of them will eva come to the uk

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2003, 04:27:29 PM »
they been done come here b4 wen snoop came in 96, but if it will happen again thats another story. they talk it about but neva anything definate.  at the end of warren gs show in london (wazs it 97?) he said "i'll check y'all next year" clocks ticking... snoop and dre always express interest but nothin definate has ever happenned. when xzibit was last over here i remember hearing him on kiss100 sayin dre was in the process of finalising a tour that was like jan/feb 2001. its no wonder eastcoast do better out here because the westcoast artist don't reach out to their fans abroad, eastcoast artsist come here. shit even MOP came here and they don't fly, they got a boat here.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 07:41:30 PM »
y does ice cube always look real mad in these pics.... hes a millionairre he should smile

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2003, 11:51:15 AM »
I'd love to get a 213 and Doggystyle Allstars show over here......not to mention an Up in Smoke part 2,wouldnt mind if Xzibit wasn't there because Snoop wouldnt want that.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2003, 12:09:43 PM »
unless u r a huge rap star that is gonna sell out wembley promoters wont take a chance on u. rappers cancel shows so often its stupid.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2003, 01:05:54 PM »
I don't like rap concerts in massive stadiums like Wembly anyway really. There is more atmosphere at somewhere like the Forum or Brixton Academy.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2003, 02:58:41 PM »
alot of rappers do shows  at the astoria i saw xzibit n ras kass there it was tight place to hold a show cos ur neva that far away. the thing i don't like about it is it being in the middle of soho lot of freaks out at nite

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?