Author Topic: Has Drake ever used the word Kike in his Raps?  (Read 382 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Has Drake ever used the word Kike in his Raps?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 03:56:23 PM »
craazay

Fact.  Most American Jewish Males are prone to homosexuality and hard drug abuse.  And that's far from a Pot Calling The Kettle Black type of thing
'

MAYBE U HAVENT BEEN TO ATLANTA THEN

You live in LA, enough said

u sayin most "jewish males" like there aint fags in every race...and when theres a scene out there where the fags consist primarily of your race.

and i've yet to hear of a gay jewish scene.

no offense to you, it's just the pot callin the kettle black bruhbruh

So you're going to pretend that Hollywood isn't plagued with White Jewish Homosexuals?

Okay.  Atlanta is literally just like Hollywood (Los Angeles) except it's run by Blacks
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:58:30 PM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 03:58:49 PM »
craazay

Fact.  Most American Jewish Males are prone to homosexuality and hard drug abuse.  And that's far from a Pot Calling The Kettle Black type of thing
'

MAYBE U HAVENT BEEN TO ATLANTA THEN

You live in LA, enough said

u sayin most "jewish males" like there aint fags in every race...and when theres a scene out there where the fags consist primarily of your race.

and i've yet to hear of a gay jewish scene.

no offense to you, it's just the pot callin the kettle black bruhbruh

So you're going to pretend that Hollywood isn't plagued with White Jewish Homosexuals?

Okay.  Atlanta is literally just like Hollywood except it's run by Blacks

thats what im sayin...hollywood is run by fags of all different races and ethnicities

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 04:15:40 PM »
Bitter Gay ignorant hypothetical bound to rot in Hell lonely frustrated die before 45 alone ass Kikes be on the frontline callin the shots tho. 

They're still trying to get back at everybody for being made fun of in school and the fact that their Parents didn't love em

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »
Bitter Gay ignorant hypothetical bound to rot in Hell lonely frustrated die before 45 alone ass Kikes be on the frontline callin the shots tho. 

They're still trying to get back at everybody for being made fun of in school and the fact that their Parents didn't love em

sounds like u know very little about jewish values...because jewish families are known for bein some of the deepest and most loving. it's tradition. theres not many jewish kids growin up witout their parents out there....but i can see your stuck in your beliefs, so do u playa.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 03:42:05 AM »
How do you know what I know lol?

These Second Generation Kikes are the equivalent to 1,000,000,000 Boko Harams.  They fund Wars, they fund Genocide, they endorse Institutionalized Racism, and promote Delinquency.  

Even Jesus Christ wouldn't even be proud of y'all today.  Y'all even endorse the changed image of the way he looks (Cesare Borgia).  

No, you Jews are a hateful, conniving, and Bigoted people.  Nothing about y'all is right.  Especially in Hollywood

So to me it sounds like you yourself don't know much about REAL Life Jewish values.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 03:49:51 AM by Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2015, 03:10:44 PM »
How do you know what I know lol?

These Second Generation Kikes are the equivalent to 1,000,000,000 Boko Harams.  They fund Wars, they fund Genocide, they endorse Institutionalized Racism, and promote Delinquency.  

Even Jesus Christ wouldn't even be proud of y'all today.  Y'all even endorse the changed image of the way he looks (Cesare Borgia).  

No, you Jews are a hateful, conniving, and Bigoted people.  Nothing about y'all is right.  Especially in Hollywood

So to me it sounds like you yourself don't know much about REAL Life Jewish values.

well, the jews u talkin bout are not jews at all if they runnin wit the evil......also, dont forget to take note that theres a difference between white, american jews and middle-eastern, israeli jews. lota cats usin the jew name just to up their status.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 04:16:50 AM »
I'm hip.  That's y I said White American Jew.  The Gentiles did it before and they haven't stopped ever since