Author Topic: JORDAN CLARKSON OF THE LAKERS SHOULD WIN ROOKIE OF THE YEAR  (Read 691 times)

Sccit

Re: JORDAN CLARKSON OF THE LAKERS SHOULD WIN ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 03:10:50 PM »
if u rather have rondo over westbrook, ur either hack or on crack.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 05:40:29 PM »
Wiggins for ROY  8)

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 12:22:37 PM »

id rather be on crack then be hack (whats the difference?) but im not. we just have different ideas of an offense. like id rather have westbrook run the 2. but the league is shifting more towards a score first 1 dominating league. like right off the top of my head i can think of more scoring guards than pass first guards. it is what it is. who knows, stretch 4s might be the next big thing.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 01:02:42 PM »

id rather be on crack then be hack (whats the difference?) but im not. we just have different ideas of an offense. like id rather have westbrook run the 2. but the league is shifting more towards a score first 1 dominating league. like right off the top of my head i can think of more scoring guards than pass first guards. it is what it is. who knows, stretch 4s might be the next big thing.

at the end of the day, westbrook is a far more valuable player than rondo....just like clarkson (who had 8 assists last night btw) will be more valuable than schroder.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 01:07:34 PM »
blunt time, it's "Than be hack" not "then"

:)