Author Topic: Perro Aguayo Dies While Wrestling Rey Mysterio  (Read 271 times)

Sccit

Perro Aguayo Dies While Wrestling Rey Mysterio
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:10:54 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OFkX-8x6xKQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OFkX-8x6xKQ</a>

rip

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Perro Aguayo Dies While Wrestling Rey Mysterio
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 03:48:11 PM »
:(

RIP

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 10:39:52 PM »
Crazy shit. I was a huge wrestling fan when I was a kid, because of the fact that it's a show I never thought about the toll that all this shit takes on your body. Crazy how many of those dudes have died young through the years.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 09:48:37 AM »
It looks like a huge accident when he tumbled out the ring. It's a spot that many wrestlers do everyday. He hit the back of his neck on the edge of the ring, which caused a stroke and when he came back into the ring and Rey drop kicked him, he was already out. Some said the kick did it, but if you look he was already starting to go down before the kick and Rey hit his shoulder. It's all just a terrible accident. And it's a thing that happens everyday in wrestling, a wrestler gets thrown out the ring. It's like in Japan, a wrestler died in the ring from a suplex as it caused internal decapitation. I mean, suplexes are one of the most basic moves. John Cena took like 15 in one match from Brock Lesnar. This dude in Japan, who was one of the best wrestlers in the world, took it slightly wrong and it cost him his life. Wrestling is all entertainment, but it's very much about having a perfectly timed move because on little mess up and it could be very serious. I mean, 2 deaths in the ring over the last 6 years is serious, but that doesn't include the high number of serious injures over that same time period.

So sad. R.I.P. Perro Aguayo. You left us way too young.