Author Topic: T.I. - Project Steps  (Read 460 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Project Steps
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2015, 03:51:05 AM »
the beat is hard but I fell asleep by the second verse, dude just doesn't sound energetic or inspired anymore  :-\

wtf ur talking bout ti always been boring and wack
t.i. is this generations tupac.

but u dont even like pac and keep claimin hes a weenie
nah I fucks wit pac's music but that thug shit is a front....I be pissin' the nerds like dumb Wilson off when I compare the two.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2015, 03:55:27 AM »
lol @ "this generations 2pac"   :laugh:

2pac was a once in a lifetime talent.  TI is just another popular rapper from the south.  Not even THE most popular, mind you.  One person on this forum going superman status for TI won't change the rest of the world's perception of him.  Most people know him as "Igloo Azalea's boss with the tv show" lol  :laugh:
once in a lifetime stunt dummy for suge...if he was alive today he'd be in the cell wit suge for bein' in the passenger seat...you don't know what the world thinks of one man cause you not everywhere nerd. say what you want about tip but he's a boss, suge was tupac's boss.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2015, 03:58:24 AM »
the beat is hard but I fell asleep by the second verse, dude just doesn't sound energetic or inspired anymore  :-\

wtf ur talking bout ti always been boring and wack
t.i. is this generations tupac.

LMAO no such thing
you are correct. pac was a ballerina, t.i. was a dope boy from atlanta.