DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Classics

Is there any confirmed Dre written verse?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Black Excellence:

--- Quote from: Sccit on March 13, 2015, 02:05:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: jman91331 on March 12, 2015, 08:19:43 PM ---Dr.Dre wrote Easier Said Than Done for Eazy E. I believe he helped Ren with Compton's In The House too.

--- End quote ---

dre aint credited as a writer on either track

eazier said than done was written by ice cube and mc ren..........comptons in the house was written by mc ren.

but dre wrote something....he wrote this letter to his current wife, who was then former laker sedale threatt's wife:

--- End quote ---
LMFAO

Blood$:

--- Quote from: Black Excellence on March 13, 2015, 12:57:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on March 13, 2015, 02:05:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: jman91331 on March 12, 2015, 08:19:43 PM ---Dr.Dre wrote Easier Said Than Done for Eazy E. I believe he helped Ren with Compton's In The House too.

--- End quote ---

dre aint credited as a writer on either track

eazier said than done was written by ice cube and mc ren..........comptons in the house was written by mc ren.

but dre wrote something....he wrote this letter to his current wife, who was then former laker sedale threatt's wife:

--- End quote ---
LMFAO

--- End quote ---

Remedy360:

--- Quote from: Resident of 1996 on March 13, 2015, 02:15:29 AM ---Whoever wrote that was pretty lame.  If your gonna fake a letter from dre to his wife surelyyou can come up with somethin better than "come get with your doctor".

--- End quote ---

LOL

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Sccit on March 13, 2015, 02:24:37 AM ---lol it aint fake homie

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/music/nicole-threatt-young-rapper-beats-co-owner-dr-dres-wife/

--- End quote ---

yes of course, if it is on the internet than it must be true  ::).  If you believe that then I got some fried ice cream  to sell you.  Why would Dre put a date on the letter like that, and the date is over a year late

This kind of slander of Dre should not be allowed at the forum.

Sccit:

--- Quote from: Resident of 1996 on March 14, 2015, 02:00:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sccit on March 13, 2015, 02:24:37 AM ---lol it aint fake homie

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/music/nicole-threatt-young-rapper-beats-co-owner-dr-dres-wife/

--- End quote ---

yes of course, if it is on the internet than it must be true  ::).  If you believe that then I got some fried rice to sell you.  Why would Dre put a date on the letter like that, and the date is over a year late

This kind of slander of Dre should not be allowed at the forum.

--- End quote ---

the letter is confirmed to be real ... why would people put dates on letters? gee, I wonder... and how is the date a year late? no need to speak based on assumptions as if it's a definitive fact. if u got some legit proof, I'm willin to hear it.

ps I don't like rice.,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version