Author Topic: Puff Daddy Is Returning To The Studio With Kanye West, Pusha T, A$AP Ferg & More  (Read 295 times)

CORREA

Just yesterday I was rocking out to Diddy's debut album, No Way Out and reminiscing on how dope the star studded LP was. The production alone on that 1997 Bad Boy Records project was out-f*cking-standing. And, in this writer's personal opinion, No Way Out may just have been Puff's magnum opus of solos, as everything else he put out after NWO was dull and uninspiring.

Hopefully Puff is ready to quell his past lackluster streak and return to the magic, as Drake's BFF recently posted a photo of he and Pusha T in the studio, with the following caption:

Yes the rumors are true. It's been a long time since I had been really focused on producing music. My first love. Is the type of love that Will never go away! So I've come back for 12 months only ! So I'm working on Kanye West LOS GIZZLE THE LOX @kingpush @asapferg @cassie @abelxo and many more announcements to come! I'm back behind this BOARD B!!!!!!!!! Real niggas and real music are back in style! #MMM

That's right. Puff is returning to the studio for an entire year to work on new music with Cassie, The Weeknd, A$AP Ferg, Timbaland, Kanye West and The LOX. Should be interesting to see what transpires out of all of this.

Sccit

he should make a new album like "puff daddy & the family"

CORREA

he is literally lol more then half of whose who in hip hop in his eyes will be on it
most rappers have a  "puff daddy & the family" album and it also shows lack of talent  :D
but puff never had none to begin

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he is literally lol more then half of whose who in hip hop in his eyes will be on it
most rappers have a  "puff daddy & the family" album and it also shows lack of talent  :D
but puff never had none to begin

You absolutely know shit about Music if you honestly believe that last part

Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to this.  When Puff's behind a project or a beat/instrumental it's usually pretty good.  His 20+ year track record speaks to that

Blood$

No Way Out was a classic, Forever had some dope joints and The Saga Continues was solid as well

even the We Invented The Remix project was good lol

CORREA

what ya think of ti "puff daddy & the family" type album lol :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
No Way Out was a classic, Forever had some dope joints and The Saga Continues was solid as well

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CORREA

the point was yes it was a classic yet he needed a shitload of people to make it a classic
ti on the other hand had a shitload of features as well and was garbage and it wasn't a classic
some 157,000 in the us were robbed buying that shit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

the point was yes it was a classic yet he needed a shitload of people to make it a classic
ti on the other hand had a shitload of features as well and was garbage and it wasn't a classic
you got a lotta hate for tip bruh...it's ok. no matter what he sold you can bet you'll need the dollar in your pocket before he will.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

CORREA

you got a lotta hate for tip bruh...it's ok. no matter what he sold you can bet you'll need the dollar in your pocket before he will.

hate lol i don't envy him that little midget
i dont care bout his money when he puts out quality music i will give him his props