Author Topic: #CoonBars  (Read 437 times)

miss demeanor

Re: #CoonBars
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 02:33:12 PM »
I hate that song by Pac, I only fuck with the Original Version Instrumental.

But you're right about not shying away from the negatives (that we can fix).  Muthafuckaz be actin like you can only ride if you have wheels... fuck a wheel, give me a jetpack!  Or fuck it, give me a boat and a paddle and I'll swim.  FeelMe. 

We gotta stop pretendin that the world is flat and the ocean is blue

The ocean is a reflection of the sky.... Pollution is why its not blue..... I'm swimming but I'm struggling, sometimes I need to catch my breath, like a asthmatic suffer.in from cardiac arrest..... Shit don't change till you get up and wash your ass..... We can adopt trains of thought from the past and mix it up with new school techniques..... We all need to eat, sleep n shit.... You don't eat you don't shit you don't shit you die.... Idolatry is killing the world, as is prejudice and corruption.....
Om

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 04:35:32 PM »
I hate that song by Pac, I only fuck with the Original Version Instrumental.

But you're right about not shying away from the negatives (that we can fix).  Muthafuckaz be actin like you can only ride if you have wheels... fuck a wheel, give me a jetpack!  Or fuck it, give me a boat and a paddle and I'll swim.  FeelMe. 

We gotta stop pretendin that the world is flat and the ocean is blue

The ocean is a reflection of the sky.... Pollution is why its not blue..... I'm swimming but I'm struggling, sometimes I need to catch my breath, like a asthmatic suffer.in from cardiac arrest..... Shit don't change till you get up and wash your ass..... We can adopt trains of thought from the past and mix it up with new school techniques..... We all need to eat, sleep n shit.... You don't eat you don't shit you don't shit you die.... Idolatry is killing the world, as is prejudice and corruption.....
Om

The sky is black

miss demeanor

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »
This guy is white n at the moment the sky is grey round my parts.....
I told my first boyfriend he was as black as the note sky but he was actually as light skin as your pic..... Ah, the good old days, when colour didn't mean a thing.....

miss demeanor

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 04:47:47 PM »
Funny thing is.... When I was a kid, I was walking with a koori friend of mine n someone had spraypainted c--n on the footpath.... I thought c--n meant white.... My friend just laughed at me n told me what's up.....