Author Topic: Jimmy Graham traded by Saints to Seacocks for Max Unger + 1st round pick  (Read 222 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Saints trying to bolster up that line + free cap space at the same time

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

And get some defense while they're at it.  And I prefer seachickens as the insult name.  Did not see the graham trade coming.  Some saints fans were in a twitter uproar, 1 dude talked about moving out of the city if that happened.  Had that been Brees, i'd understand.  Told ya seattle wasn't going away.  Their dynasty can still happen like the ones frisco & new england had.  Toughest competition in the nfc-green bay, zona[need qb], maybe dallas[losing demarco], at st.louis[their dome gives seahawks trouble]. 

Remedy360

Saints trying to bolster up that line + free cap space at the same time

Lol the Saints signed Jimmy to an extension last year, there was clearly more going on than just wanting to clear cap space. As far as Unger, he's a very good player but has missed a lot of time the last few seasons with injuries, there was a good chance he would've become a cap casualty after the upcoming season.

And get some defense while they're at it.  And I prefer seachickens as the insult name. Did not see the graham trade coming.  Some saints fans were in a twitter uproar, 1 dude talked about moving out o  Had that been f the city if that happened.Brees, i'd understand.  Told ya seattle wasn't going away.  Their dynasty can still happen like the ones frisco & new england had.  Toughest competition in the nfc-green bay, zona[need qb], maybe dallas[losing demarco], at st.louis[their dome gives seahawks trouble].  

They're both incredibly uncreative, but at least chickens doesn't go out of its way to mention male genitalia.  

Hack Wilson - real

Graham disappears in big games