Author Topic: kendrick lamar - wesley's theory  (Read 741 times)

Jay_J

kendrick lamar - wesley's theory
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:51:32 AM »
fuck who ever prefer mainstream instead g-funk and late 90 early 2000 west coast hip-hop music.

fuck what you call new west which sounds like fake lil wayne.

this is what new west coast hip-hop artists shoud put out.

kendrick proves that late 90 early 2000 west coast hip-hop can be popular again with new touches.

jay rock's follow me home album also proved but you didn't see it.

don't waste your ears with that mainstream shit, schoolboy q, nipsey hussle and ext.

everybody support kendrick's new album.

support real west coast hip hop music.

west up!

CORREA

Re: kendrick lamar - wesley's theory
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:22:22 AM »
fuck who ever prefer mainstream instead g-funk and late 90 early 2000 west coast hip-hop music.

fuck what you call new west which sounds like fake lil wayne.

this is what new west coast hip-hop artists shoud put out.

kendrick proves that late 90 early 2000 west coast hip-hop can be popular again with new touches.

jay rock's follow me home album also proved but you didn't see it.

don't waste your ears with that mainstream shit, schoolboy q, nipsey hussle and ext.

everybody support kendrick's new album.

support real west coast hip hop music.

west up!

not every one is Kendrick and can pull that off
but no one is going back to 90s  00s that already ran its course time to move on like normal people here in the states
pretty much rappers need to adjust and evolve or get left behind like most them washed up 90s west coast rappers

Jay_J

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 12:10:39 PM »
what i mean, they can modernize 90s and 2000s music with today's sound like kendrick did already.

actually its a risk for a famous mainstream rapper like kendrick to put out an album like this.

thats why i appreciate him.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 12:35:28 PM »
Correa doesn't know what he's talking about, forgive him.  He ain't all of the way there (no disrespect)

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 05:01:22 PM »
what i mean, they can modernize 90s and 2000s music with today's sound like kendrick did already.

actually its a risk for a famous mainstream rapper like kendrick to put out an album like this.

for what u want its going to take more then just a rapper or two to make this happen it has to be a trend ad then the rest of the sheep will follow

Jay_J

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 02:05:35 PM »

for what u want its going to take more then just a rapper or two to make this happen it has to be a trend ad then the rest of the sheep will follow

yes you are right and i hope rest of the sheep of new rappers and other old cats can catch this wave

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 03:51:55 PM »
LAMB was doin this 3 years ago