Author Topic: SCAM for those who shop at GNC  (Read 118 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SCAM for those who shop at GNC
« on: April 08, 2003, 07:56:15 PM »
ok this may be kind off a scam but if you're in college and dont have money for supplements(creatine, protein, glutamine, zma etc) here's and evil, legal way you can get all your supplements for free...anything you buy at gnc is gauranteed or your money back...so buy what supplements you want, use them until they are almost gone(note that they changed their return policy you have 30 days instead of the old 90 days) and go back and demand your money back...they legally can't tell you know...seriously i did this all through college and never paid a penny for supplements...and even today i still do it sometimes...(example i have used NO2, which is $80 for a 21 day supply, now for over 2 months which would've cost me over $240 for free)  just switch up store location sometimes if you feel odd about going back tons of times...the reason why im telling you all this valuable info...i told the peps at bb.com and some of the guys there are gnc employees and they got really pissed and managed to piss me off in the process...so fuck them

funkstylz

Re:SCAM for those who shop at GNC
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 10:20:55 PM »
my friend works at gnc

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2003, 11:12:36 PM »
I'm tryna pick something up from GNC that makes me pass a drug test... anything you know of gauranteed?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2003, 11:14:16 PM »
diuretics

kick ass album