Author Topic: Max Kellerman: "Relialbe NBA Source says RONDO is a Lock to Sign w/ Lakers"  (Read 805 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Rondo in his prime? Rondo is 29 years old, that is his prime. He's just in a bad fit for him right now. He has 2-3 more prime years left. I would love for them to be in LA. Him and Kobe would make a great backcourt with Jordan Clarkson coming off the bench.

Sccit

Rondo in his prime? Rondo is 29 years old, that is his prime. He's just in a bad fit for him right now. He has 2-3 more prime years left. I would love for them to be in LA. Him and Kobe would make a great backcourt with Jordan Clarkson coming off the bench.

Jordan Clarkson has proven that hes a starter in this league

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rondo is not in his prime. 29 sounds good but Dwight Howard is around that age and he sucks ass compared to his prime. Injuries and a fragile mental state is what killed Rondo's prime. When Jason Kidd got old, he forced himself to practice all day just to be able to shoot the 3. Rondo won't do that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Rondo is not in his prime. 29 sounds good but Dwight Howard is around that age and he sucks ass compared to his prime. Injuries and a fragile mental state is what killed Rondo's prime. When Jason Kidd got old, he forced himself to practice all day just to be able to shoot the 3. Rondo won't do that.

Difference is Howard has a wrecked back, and his style of play has caused him to be washed up. Rondo is different. People act like Rondo as scoring 50 a night. At his best he was averaging 13ppg, and 11apg. Before he got to Dallas, he was getting 10.8apg. He was still getting about 2 steals per game. It wasn't like his numbers or production suffered this year in Boston. Just that in Dallas he doesn't seem to fit in. Now in the playoffs, Rondo does do better. He can get up to 17ppg in the playoffs. But he's never had that kind of production in the regular season, and lately he hasn't been in the playoffs much. So all that shows is he performs the best when the lights are the brightest. So all these, he's not in his prime talk. He's only 29, he's got 2-3 more years of doing what he does, let's see what he gots. Before he got to Dallas, he was still doing his thing in the league. So I'm not worried about all that.

Sccit

rondo is a system player....his game is suffering because of how he's being played, not because he fell off.

Hack Wilson - real

this is true.  :'(

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

rondo is a system player....his game is suffering because of how he's being played, not because he fell off.

^^ TRUTH

Sccit

he's overrated to begin with....his true strength is in his defense. not really a superstar, so we may overpay for him....but if it's kobe's farewell tour, it may be worth it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
he's overrated to begin with....his true strength is in his defense. not really a superstar, so we may overpay for him....but if it's kobe's farewell tour, it may be worth it.

I mean, you look at his stats, his stats are not that great except in the playoffs. It's not like Rondo was Russell Westbrook. But I think it's worth having him in for the last few years of Kobe's career.

Hack Wilson - real

it's not like Kobe is winning a title anyway  :laugh: