Author Topic: Dubcc fantasy basketball playoffs: CHAM vs NIK  (Read 822 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Dubcc fantasy basketball playoffs: CHAM vs NIK
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 09:53:06 AM »
 :banana_llama: :banana_cow:

we need a banana ostrich smilie

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 07:25:03 PM »
damn, Cham got given the business with the quickness

its like he didn't even try to win lol

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 08:12:10 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 07:20:37 AM »

lol, 15 drops in one week. Anybody I would have dropped, he would of picked up & instantly became his 3rd or 4th best player.

Just facts. The idea behind fantasy sports is to draft a team, get a couple of sleepers early off the wire, maybe again mid season, replace people who get injured throughout & then buckle down & set your lineup for the playoffs & let the chips fall where they may. Not dump half your team throughout championship week because of a flaw in the rules lol.

I should of known the settings, my fault. He won, congratulations, kid.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 07:25:15 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »
next year we should do a roto league, those take more skill than head to head  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 11:04:38 AM »
next year we should do a roto league, those take more skill than head to head  8)

Outside of us in the top 4, everyone else's team sucked. They drafted mad weird. I remember the draft, they were reaching for household names over better quality players.

You should make a fanduel account. That shit is nuts.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 01:18:22 PM »

lol, 15 drops in one week. Anybody I would have dropped, he would of picked up & instantly became his 3rd or 4th best player.

Just facts. The idea behind fantasy sports is to draft a team, get a couple of sleepers early off the wire, maybe again mid season, replace people who get injured throughout & then buckle down & set your lineup for the playoffs & let the chips fall where they may. Not dump half your team throughout championship week because of a flaw in the rules lol.

I should of known the settings, my fault. He won, congratulations, kid.

you are such a little bitch, it is unbelievable.....you lost because you are an incompetent fantasy player. swallow your faggot pride and say congrats, KID. you and i had the same exact functions...not my fault u dont know how to strategize and work around whatever setting is in place. like i already mentioned, this has been the setting in place since '06, before i took over as manager. hack has a weekly limit in his league and i win that one every year too. quit makin excuses, you just suck and have zero basketball knowledge. face the facts, bitchboy.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 01:20:42 PM »

roto is weird and injuries fuck you over way too much for it to be as consistent as h2h.....h2h>roto all day.

maybe make ur league a keeper league tho, would be dope

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 05:15:02 PM »
Lol, if by strategy you mean I had to drop Kyle Korver, Danny Green and Greg Monroe to just put random bodies in to combat you flip flopping your half waiver wire talented, not in the top 120 ranked players team....only for you to then pick up those three players I dropped, I'd rather just lose with my squad...I had for the entire season lmao.

I congratulated you, I blamed myself for not knowing those were the rules...if you still on the defensive, name calling and shit, it's probably just your conscious eating at you, at this point.

If we're playing with the same group of guys, see you in the finals next year, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 08:27:18 PM »
Lol, if by strategy you mean I had to drop Kyle Korver, Danny Green and Greg Monroe to just put random bodies in to combat you flip flopping your half waiver wire talented, not in the top 120 ranked players team....only for you to then pick up those three players I dropped, I'd rather just lose with my squad...I had for the entire season lmao.

I congratulated you, I blamed myself for not knowing those were the rules...if you still on the defensive, name calling and shit, it's probably just your conscious eating at you, at this point.

If we're playing with the same group of guys, see you in the finals next year, kid.

yea, it's called streaming when your top players are injured, which happens to be a very common strategy in fantasy sports, not somethin i just invented.. what ur doin is equivalent to crying over greg popavich winning by means of hack-a-shaq. imagine if a coach moaned about that after a loss, he'd be the laughing stock of the media.

and the top players on my team killed the top players on your team, either way. it's all good, tho..you've been crying since the start of the season, so this was expected.

9 straight
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:47:52 AM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 10:21:52 PM »
That's actually pretty funny that you used that as an example because the only reason Hack-A-Shaq didn't happened from tip to buzzer is because there is a LIMIT to how many fouls each player can commit in the game. The better example for what you did if you want to stick with Hack-A-Shaq is you did it every single play and then when someone fouled out, you started grabbing fans out of stands to start fouling lmao.

But the real example is I had Steph Curry, Ray Allen and Reggie Miller for my three point shooting team vs your three "alright" players for your three point shooting team. And when the clocked started, 22 more random guys ran on the floor taking shots for you. Brought back niggas like Zhi Zhi Wang and Christian Laettner and the best player from Poland ever...whoever that may be. In two minutes my three hit 80/100 and your 25 niggas hit 88/600. You win, congratulations, kid.

Nobody's moaning...we're just revisiting how the West was won, son.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 01:47:28 AM »
That's actually pretty funny that you used that as an example because the only reason Hack-A-Shaq didn't happened from tip to buzzer is because there is a LIMIT to how many fouls each player can commit in the game. The better example for what you did if you want to stick with Hack-A-Shaq is you did it every single play and then when someone fouled out, you started grabbing fans out of stands to start fouling lmao.

But the real example is I had Steph Curry, Ray Allen and Reggie Miller for my three point shooting team vs your three "alright" players for your three point shooting team. And when the clocked started, 22 more random guys ran on the floor taking shots for you. Brought back niggas like Zhi Zhi Wang and Christian Laettner and the best player from Poland ever...whoever that may be. In two minutes my three hit 80/100 and your 25 niggas hit 88/600. You win, congratulations, kid.

Nobody's moaning...we're just revisiting how the West was won, son.

aint no limit to this shit...you work with what you got, young'n. thats life. leave the complainin to the hoes.

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 03:26:24 AM »
I got a shitty and a good autodraft, forgot about both drafts for hacks and dubccs league lol... In hacksleague I had a bad team... Atleast in the dubccleague I became 3rd and autodraft didn't fuck me over  :laugh:.