Author Topic: The Mekanix & DJ Fingaz Presents Luniz – High Times  (Read 1141 times)

Blood$

Re: The Mekanix & DJ Fingaz Presents Luniz – High Times
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2016, 06:04:03 PM »
this was actually not too good at all lol zero replay value due to cheap production and desperate features

don't think I listened to it more than twice

Been bumpin this lately, the whole album go, front to back, no filler... Production, raps, features all on point. Shit was made for knockin high tho, straight molly music, play this w your bitch when u on 1..only downside I can think of is too many Lino the wino skits

the only tracks I blaze up to sometimes are "Ultimate Stoner", "Pass It Around", "High In The Sky", "Can U Handle Yo Drugs", "Wut It Dew", "High Timez", and "Still The Highest"

drop the features from other tracks and master this project better so it sounds 'big' like their other releases, I would have probably copped it... but after time passed I don't think this is as bad as I initially perceived it to be as it's more just decent/ok and rushed

U jus named half the album .. Actually the production sounds great, I have a hard copy and this album is cohesive, slaps front to back. Features all sounded in place too.

7 decent cuts off a 16 track album ain't enough for me to cop unless it's something rare from the 90s lol to each their own

any word on if Yuk has any solo albums coming soon?

Name me one whack/subpar track off the album .. Don worry, I'll wait

I won't say 'wack' because that term is reserved for the Young Thugs and the Tygas of the game, but basically any track I didn't name previously was simply forgettable or subpar to me, especially those loaded with lesser known features... would have been better to focus on Yuk and Num as a duo with minimal guests since their last project together was in 2002 

Sccit

Re: The Mekanix & DJ Fingaz Presents Luniz – High Times
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2016, 04:27:00 AM »
this was actually not too good at all lol zero replay value due to cheap production and desperate features

don't think I listened to it more than twice

Been bumpin this lately, the whole album go, front to back, no filler... Production, raps, features all on point. Shit was made for knockin high tho, straight molly music, play this w your bitch when u on 1..only downside I can think of is too many Lino the wino skits

the only tracks I blaze up to sometimes are "Ultimate Stoner", "Pass It Around", "High In The Sky", "Can U Handle Yo Drugs", "Wut It Dew", "High Timez", and "Still The Highest"

drop the features from other tracks and master this project better so it sounds 'big' like their other releases, I would have probably copped it... but after time passed I don't think this is as bad as I initially perceived it to be as it's more just decent/ok and rushed

U jus named half the album .. Actually the production sounds great, I have a hard copy and this album is cohesive, slaps front to back. Features all sounded in place too.

7 decent cuts off a 16 track album ain't enough for me to cop unless it's something rare from the 90s lol to each their own

any word on if Yuk has any solo albums coming soon?

Name me one whack/subpar track off the album .. Don worry, I'll wait

I won't say 'wack' because that term is reserved for the Young Thugs and the Tygas of the game, but basically any track I didn't name previously was simply forgettable or subpar to me, especially those loaded with lesser known features... would have been better to focus on Yuk and Num as a duo with minimal guests since their last project together was in 2002 

My crutch, marijuana clouds, hit somethin, too long, cookies n cognac .. None of these subpar in any way bro

CORREA

Re: The Mekanix & DJ Fingaz Presents oldfarts
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 07:10:22 AM »
lol i wonder is this a forum to discuss opinions on music or a forum to bitch and complain if someone doesn't like what you like

@blood$ clearly states "7 decent cuts off a 16 track album ain't enough for me to cop unless it's something rare from the 90s" his opinion right?
good thing this isn't a em topic  8)

my opinion on this album would be just a bunch of old farts that needs to be aired out yuk hasn't dropped anything good since 2010: Free at Last album and Numskull is a nobody
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:51:55 PM by oldfarts.com »