Author Topic: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE  (Read 3597 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: KEVIN DURANT'S MT. RUSHMORE
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2015, 11:33:52 AM »
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you guys are talking about how weak the East was for LeBron to get to the Finals with Daniel Gibson, but a year later when the Lakers & Celtics put together unstoppable teams. The West featured the defenseless Suns & a hurt Spurs team & an overrated Mavs team, a clueless Carmelo trying to be LeBron, with way more help but couldn't do it. That wasn't Kobe ripping through the West by himself, he just had a far superior team around him than everyone else. & outside of the Sacramento Kings (who every reporter including Laker beat writers said was a fix in 2002) during the first 3peat it was the same way. Best roster by far, best coach by far, even had Shaq leading the way.

Kobe has yet to do anything without Phil or the best roster in the league. Other than shoot 30% & go .500.

Were you alive for the 2007-2008 season? I'm just curious. The west was stacked as usual. And in 2009. And 2010. Basically, the Lakers made it out the west 3 years in a row and all those years the west was stacked.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2015, 12:49:58 PM »
LOL STACKED? Bruh...you're better than this.

Utah? Hornets? Rockets? Nuggets? Stop. They won in the regular season games. They had absolutely no chance against the Lakers depth. That's probably why the Celtics man handled them in the Finals. The Lakers were too comfortable & used to blowing through those overrated 50 win Western squads.

Looking back on those teams to now, every team in the Western playoffs this year besides the Pelicans would absolutely destroy those teams.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2015, 01:34:02 PM »
LOL STACKED? Bruh...you're better than this.

Utah? Hornets? Rockets? Nuggets? Stop. They won in the regular season games. They had absolutely no chance against the Lakers depth. That's probably why the Celtics man handled them in the Finals. The Lakers were too comfortable & used to blowing through those overrated 50 win Western squads.

Looking back on those teams to now, every team in the Western playoffs this year besides the Pelicans would absolutely destroy those teams.

lol nuggets with iverson and melo.. same spurs that swept lebron in '07.. utah with d-will, boozer, okur and ak47 in their prime.. suns with nash and amare in their prime.. rockets with yao, artest, mcgrady, brooks, lowry.. same mavs that won the championship over lebron a year later....maybe u were too young to remember, but all them teams was BEAST

and then u got the laker roster from that year minus kobe

pg derek fisher
sg sasha vujacic
sf trevor ariza
pf lamar odom
c pau gasol

lmao

fall back brodie...u tryin way too hard

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2015, 07:05:45 PM »
You just named all the key players on the teams I just said were overrated. I know who was on the team. Not impressive at all. Iverson & Melo was absolute poison. Spurs were injured for all three of those years, Suns played no defense & we're practically the same Clippers team you say year in & year out have no chance, it was not relatively close to the same Mavs in 2007-2008 as the team that beat LeBron, you didn't even bother mentioning the Hornets & you would've if you didn't think they were overrated, Yao was injured for most of those years....did you just say Aaron Brooks? Bro, go to bed.

They were not beast teams. But your opinion is irrelevant. You're too biased to talk Lakers with, I'm speaking to MDogg. Thank you for understanding.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2015, 07:08:56 PM »
remember Cham, NIK thinks that Tracy McGrady in his prime is better than Lebron  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2015, 07:22:57 PM »
remember Cham, NIK thinks that Tracy McGrady in his prime is better than Lebron  :laugh:

Too bad Jordan Farmar, T-Mac & Bynum couldn't team up at one point in their careers. Two players better than LeBron & young Wilt Chamberlain.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2015, 07:31:12 PM »

Too bad Jordan Farmar, T-Mac & Bynum couldn't team up at one point in their careers. Two players better than LeBron & young Wilt Chamberlain.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2015, 07:34:24 PM »
You just named all the key players on the teams I just said were overrated. I know who was on the team. Not impressive at all. Iverson & Melo was absolute poison. Spurs were injured for all three of those years, Suns played no defense & we're practically the same Clippers team you say year in & year out have no chance, it was not relatively close to the same Mavs in 2007-2008 as the team that beat LeBron, you didn't even bother mentioning the Hornets & you would've if you didn't think they were overrated, Yao was injured for most of those years....did you just say Aaron Brooks? Bro, go to bed.

They were not beast teams. But your opinion is irrelevant. You're too biased to talk Lakers with, I'm speaking to MDogg. Thank you for understanding.

i'm pretty sure your opinion is very objective, and u dont have lebrons cock on your mind.......j/k

listen, son...the west was stacked. u were too young to remember, but those teams were good. yup, even aaron brooks was once a 20 ppg player. the suns team of 2010 had an offensive rating of 115.3...that was good for first in the nba. melo and iverson nuggets were good for 54 wins, which would actually be good for 2nd place if they played in this years eastern conference. mavs with 55 wins.....and jerry sloan's jazz have ALWAYS been good. it's a system team, like the Spurs, and they excelled.

bottom line, lebron would have 0 rings right now if he played in the west

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2015, 07:38:58 PM »
 :laugh: the lebron hatrid 12 years later is still funny  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2015, 07:40:29 PM »
Overrated teams & Aaron Brooks had one season where he averaged 20 PPG & the Rockets missed the playoffs that year.

That statement alone proves you have no credibility in the conversation. Than you for understanding.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2015, 07:45:37 PM »
Overrated teams & Aaron Brooks had one season where he averaged 20 PPG & the Rockets missed the playoffs that year.

That statement alone proves you have no credibility in the conversation. Than you for understanding.

overrated teams with better records than anyone in the east....lol ok

keep usin the straw-man argument "aaron brooks!" when i just shitted all over 13 year old beibs, who didnt even understand what he was watchin back then.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2015, 07:46:52 PM »
NIK says that both Westbrook AND Durant are better than Lebron  (lol) yet they play on the same team and can't beat him?  WITH Harden as 6th man????:laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2015, 07:51:23 PM »
NIK says that both Westbrook AND Durant are better than Lebron  (lol) yet they play on the same team and can't beat him?  WITH Harden as 6th man????:laugh:

finals rookies, son

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2015, 07:51:48 PM »
NIK with that comedic gold  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »
This nigga just referenced Aaron Brooks scoring 20 ppg on a team where T-Mac played less than 10 games to defend the Western conference strength for Kobe. Then goes on to change the subject as always about the East...when we're not talking about the East...we're talking how the Lakers had no real obstacles in the West. Mind-boggling stupidity.

I wish this section had more legitimacy. All we got is a guy who knows one sport, but his biased judgment only makes him valid to talk about like the Timberwolves or the Bucks. Until Jabari or Wiggins start scoring 25+ and win games. Then some dumbass on this forum will make the mistake of mentioning Kobe in the same sentence and there goes those teams.