Author Topic: Daz Dillinger: I'm Gonna Rob Whoever Has Suge's Bail Money  (Read 1563 times)

Game-Won

Re: Daz Dillinger: I'm Gonna Rob Whoever Has Suge's Bail Money
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 06:38:39 AM »
Daz is a fuckin legend - as producer, and too me also as a rapper. Doggfood is Classic, RAW and his debut is classic westcoast albums.

The video.. come on, he is clearly joking why all the hate? - Come on 25mill is alot of money, 25mill for a robbery who wouldnt?
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 01:35:44 PM »
this is a new way of snitchin...or black ballin...idk what to say to that fatfuck daz...

he's snitching on himself too lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2015, 02:22:40 PM »
hes not snitching hes just talking shit. obviously daz isnt gonna do anything but sit on his ass and smoke blunts

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 04:50:08 PM »
Daz Dillinger: Suge Has a Restraining Order Against Me for Life

jmix

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2015, 08:55:27 PM »
Daz is not a legend.  He worked with plenty of legends but he is not one.

jmix

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2015, 08:56:35 PM »
Daz actin a fool here...

This is probably the best thing to do to promote yourself nowadays. Say outlandish shit about other celebrities who more people care about.

This is how old West Coast artists can be "relevant" again.

took the words right out of my mouth. exactly.

And he robbed me too on that MAK DILn album 44 bux it what it cost me. It was, no shit, my first internet purchase, ever. And he dicked me. Fuck that guy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:59:19 PM by jmix »

abusive

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 12:01:26 PM »
Wasn't Suge messing with Daz's wife at some point? I guess that ether still burns his soul. In any event I love the way he stalks and harasses the people he has problems with.
He's not any fun to listen to. His humor is burnt and he's a lump of shit in the chair. Always high not taking care of himself. Like I said before he will be dead in 4 or 5 years.
LMAO that's hilarious.

Daz + Snoop are the biggest sellouts on the West Coast
For the life of me I can't understand why Snoop gets so much love. He dropped a softcore rap and r+b record for a debut, then fell off right after, made alot of bs music with no-limit records and has since used his acting career and other ventures to stay relevant. His career should have been over with back after The Dogg Father flopped.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2015, 10:00:07 AM »
Suge turned Daz's wife inside out

AaronCStyle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2015, 12:54:51 PM »
Haha laugh my fucking ass off.

The salt in here is so real it might as well be as thick and chunky as the salt that comes out of the sea.  How pathetic.

If I was Daz I wouldn't give two fucks about what 3-4 little Internet forum troll hobbyists say about me.  That there is straight pussy shit.  A fucking Internet forum person?  While you sit in here while the salt collects on your balls he's living a happy life laughing at all of you.  Shit is hilarious.   The type of motherfuckers you could spit on their shoe and would away.  

Matter of fact if I was any rapper that you guys talk about, you would be the fans I was ashamed of having.  Little fags that type on the Internet and breakdown "too much filler, album cover, these guys daily lives like some jersey chaser E! Network watching fag.  Jesus fucking Christ.

I usually lurk this site for rare links to shit and such and came across this.  Laughable.  I can tell you right now.  Get off the Internet.  Go look outside.  There's actually shit to do.  Motherfuckers probably have to wear sunglasses because your corneas are burnt the fuck up from staring at screens.  

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:14:05 PM by AaronCStyle »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »
Haha laugh my fucking ass off.

The salt in here is so real it might as well be as thick and chunky as the salt that comes out of the sea.  How pathetic.

If I was Daz I wouldn't give two fucks about what 3-4 little Internet forum troll hobbyists say about me.  That there is straight pussy shit.  A fucking Internet forum person?  While you sit in here while the salt collects on your balls he's living a happy life laughing at all of you.  Shit is hilarious.   The type of motherfuckers you could spit on there shoe and would away. 

Matter of fact if I was any rapper that you guys talk about, you would be the fans I was ashamed of having.  Little fags that type on the Internet and breakdown "too much filler, album cover, these guys daily lives like some jersey chaser E! Network watching fag.  Jesus fucking Christ.

I usually lurk this site for rare links to shit and such and came across this.  Laughable.  I can tell you right now.  Get off the Internet.  Go look outside.  There's actually shit to do.  Motherfuckers probably have to wear sunglasses because your corneas are burnt the fuck up from staring at screens. 

goddamn youre a bitch

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

AaronCStyle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2015, 01:14:46 PM »
Male groupies..  Haha it's too much.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 04:33:19 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen Daz laugh before.  He's always trying to act all hard.  Here he looks happy and content.  Breath of fresh air, honestly.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2015, 09:10:41 AM »
i see Daz the crackhead is lurking right now  ;D

wonder if he still hates his French fans

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2015, 09:22:27 AM »

bigpimpin20

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2015, 01:54:06 PM »
Daz talkin bout 94 Source Awards 94, NY NY, Biggie