Author Topic: pac beef B4 DR  (Read 571 times)

Blood$

Re: pac beef B4 DR
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 05:38:44 PM »

told you  8)

Pac working with Bone is a result of him loving their song Crossroads and listening to it on a daily basis in jail (every morning).

That was not a Bone diss at all....the only thing he said that could have meant Bone was "i know you have heard some other people called something Thugs or Thug something but we are
the original"....even if he was talking about Bone it was not a diss.

Anyway wasnt Eazy going to sign Thug Life? So why would Pac be dissing them

and Pac was cool with Eazy lol

Correa fails yet once more and it won't be the last time

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 05:47:17 PM »
we clearly have two deaf posters in this thread and they are not me and correa  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 05:48:41 PM »
we clearly have two deaf posters in this thread and they are not me and correa  :laugh:

we both quoted exactly what was said in the video bruh lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 05:53:20 PM »
"i heard already about some thuggish  - something on tv - we are the ORIGINAL thugs" - 2pac

yeah, that's not a diss at all  ::)

CORREA

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 06:19:22 PM »

you cant be that retarded 
where i grew up at that would sound like a diss again just take the L and keep it moving  :D

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 10:47:26 PM »
"i heard already about some thuggish  - something on tv - we are the ORIGINAL thugs" - 2pac

yeah, that's not a diss at all  ::)

I don't mean to compare the following dudes at all but that's like saying that T.I. dissed Jeezy when he said "I started that trap shit, I made it cool for niggas to want to be like you"

we clearly have two deaf posters in this thread and they are not me and correa  :laugh:

you cant be that retarded  
where i grew up at that would sound like a diss again just take the L and keep it moving  :D

you can't even spell retarded, retard

you love my style that's why you're trying to run with my quotes that were telling you off... and you grew up in a group home basically everything you must have heard was a diss
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:11:34 AM by Blood$ »