Author Topic: fuck snoop thread  (Read 801 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fuck snoop thread
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 03:10:20 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, "Tha Barter 6" has it's moments.  Can't really say that I knew I wasn't gonna like it.

CORREA

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 03:29:04 PM »
;D ;D ;D retards

says the Thugger fanboy/guy that doesn't know his shit when it comes to hip-hop photos

lol if you was smart enough u figured this was a troll thread  :laugh:

it can't be a troll thread when you went into this with serious intentions

that was the intentions tho  :laugh: and u here  8)

you make absolutely zero sense, but then again as it must be consistently reinstated, you were one of the 15,000 mentally ill homosexuals that bought Barter 6

your thuggest comments are getting more lame and lame just take the L and keep it pushing  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 03:42:22 PM »
;D ;D ;D retards

says the Thugger fanboy/guy that doesn't know his shit when it comes to hip-hop photos

you make absolutely zero sense, but then again as it must be consistently reinstated, you were one of the 15,000 mentally ill homosexuals that bought Barter 6

your thuggest comments are getting more lame and lame just take the L and keep it pushing  :laugh:

facts can't be lame, lame is taking the words that I said to you and attempting to flip them on me and failing  :loser:

CORREA

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2015, 03:56:00 PM »
;D ;D ;D retards

your thuggest comments are getting more lame and lame just take the L and keep it pushing  :laugh:

facts can't be lame, lame is taking the words that I said to you and attempting to flip them on me and failing  :loser:

facts are you have nothing to say seems like all along you were the  ill homosexual that bought Barter 6 cause that's all you talk about  :laugh:
this in fact was a troll thread for those faggots on 2f i see ya watching  :D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 03:58:12 PM by CORREA »

Matty

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 04:33:55 PM »
locked, any more self-admitted or suspicious looking 'troll' threads from CORREA will be deleted on sight. maybe find another find others ways to be amused aside from spamming dubcc?...