Author Topic: hey sccit, check this out  (Read 120 times)

Ebenus Supremus

hey sccit, check this out
« on: May 06, 2015, 02:44:37 AM »
Mystro - Mad Mans Diary ..... Produced by Rondarb....
I can't share links from my phone, but if ya can't find it I'll post a link tomorrow from the library... This is the kinda horror core I can appreciate, for such flawless delivery, such descriptive and evocative lyrics that I can relate to, a video hypnotic in the sense that you have to watch it twice, cos one minute your tripping on the lyrics, next your tripping on the visuals... Thorough and rough and exceptionally explicit... The type of song that'd give ya nightmares if it evokes a memory or realization.... Definitely worth a peep...
I've never heard of this British guy before and like I told ya I'm not into horror core, but it was sent to me, trippy, some of the scenes depicted I can actually relate to, some of the lyrics too...
Flawless delivery and pronunciation on Mystro part...
Anyway, if you haven't already heard it, it made me think of you, and some of the shit I've written in my lifetime, and if I was held accountable for my delusional rants I could quite likely end up on that table the old guys on, or back in hospital with freaks strapping me down again and being experimented on...
I had to wat h it twice...
Now I hope I don't have nightmares...
These guys used to send me links all the time, but it was whiteboy rap so I told em to stop...
Now I want more from rondarb at old mate records....
Seriously, ya gotta check this shit out.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:55:56 AM by Ebenus Supremus »

Sccit

Re: hey sccit, check this out
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 04:05:47 PM »
missed the thread before u deleted the account, but ill peep it out tho

for meaninful horrorcore, peep "satanic mass" off violence of tha lambz