Author Topic: 2Pac Pain Live theories?  (Read 321 times)

CORREA

2Pac Pain Live theories?
« on: May 14, 2015, 05:27:26 PM »
why do we think he performed this live? was it to be a single? also why was the instrumental not available? was the live version a remix or just a random beat they could find?

but majesty confirmed that there never was a studio remix of pain, only the instrumental was made for live performance. this was the same time we managed to source The Hellrazor. quite a few years ago.

btw i cant remember but did majesty put out a cd or a mixtape at the time also?

WestWestYA

Re: 2Pac Pain Live theories?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 05:58:55 PM »
zzzzZZZZZZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 09:06:53 PM »
SAME OLD TOPIC CORREA THIS IS 20 YEARS OLD

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 09:13:58 PM »

but more relevant then every washed up 90s west coast rapper ya talk about put together ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 09:25:23 PM »
how so?  what's so relevant about a song from a sound track cassette tape that didn't even make the CD version? 

please, enlighten us.

Game-Won

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 04:29:59 AM »
how so?  what's so relevant about a song from a sound track cassette tape that didn't even make the CD version? 

please, enlighten us.

Its on my Warren g single cd
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

TidyKris

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 07:10:31 AM »

but more relevant then every washed up 90s west coast rapper ya talk about put together ;)

Its really not though...thats the problem with you lol.

We all love 2Pac but you cant go posting 2Pac songs from 1994 then turn around on other people's posts and say other artists from that era are washed up and none relevant,
your just contradicting yourself.

As for the topic, ive not heard the live version of Pain actually...im going to go and check it out now. Always loved that track!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 07:17:15 AM »
why do we think he performed this live? was it to be a single? also why was the instrumental not available? was the live version a remix or just a random beat they could find?

but majesty confirmed that there never was a studio remix of pain, only the instrumental was made for live performance. this was the same time we managed to source The Hellrazor. quite a few years ago.

btw i cant remember but did majesty put out a cd or a mixtape at the time also?

What I never understood is that PAIN is all over the ABOVE THE RIM movie, yet it isn't on the original soundtrack, and was only included at the last minute as a cassette only bonus track.  2Pac must've had bigger plans for that song at one time, maybe wanting it to be a lead single for his next album and that's why he didn't want it on the Above the Rim soundtrack, but then the album got scrapped so he just let them put it on there at the last minute.  He had several albums scrapped around that time, TROUBLESOME, EUTHENASIA, original version of THUG LIFE....perhaps it was going to be the lead single to one of these projects. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 11:33:47 AM »
i love how i correa'd correa in his own thread  ;D

and Pain is a top 5 Pac song  (so therefore a top 5 song of all time)    - i'm glad it was on the 15 years on death row compilation