Author Topic: French Montana Affiliate Chinx Shot & Killed in New York  (Read 446 times)

Lucifuge

Re: French Montana Affiliate Chinx Shot & Killed in New York
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 08:38:34 AM »

8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 09:13:12 AM »

8)

that song still rings over here... should have been bigger than it was though

Lucifuge

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 12:20:11 PM »
He got a new single out. On your body. Summer smahs.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 02:19:41 PM »

was also set to interview this dude back in November, we showed up to the club where he was performing but his manager dicked us around so it didn't happen

u do interviews?

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 03:12:19 PM »

was also set to interview this dude back in November, we showed up to the club where he was performing but his manager dicked us around so it didn't happen

u do interviews?

my last 2 years at college a homie and I did a hip-hop show on our school's radio station, mostly had local CT cats come up for interviews/cyphers but there were a few occasions we had some somewhat more known underground guys come through (Hell Razah from Sunz Of Men, Frank Castle, Dub)

at one point my homie was in contact with Chinx's people and for like 2 months they claimed they wanted us to do the interview, scheduled a date and all that... fast forward to the day it was supposed to go down his manager Biggs kept on switching up times and locations throughout the entire day ultimately leading to us going to a club in Hartford where he performed... once the show was over, Biggs just ignored our calls and they dipped on us

my homie also interviewed Fashawn and Audible Doctor awhile back too... maybe we'll get back into it soon lol

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 03:58:17 PM »

u do interviews?

my last 2 years at college a homie and I did a hip-hop show on our school's radio station, mostly had local CT cats come up for interviews/cyphers but there were a few occasions we had some somewhat more known underground guys come through (Hell Razah from Sunz Of Men, Frank Castle, Dub)

at one point my homie was in contact with Chinx's people and for like 2 months they claimed they wanted us to do the interview, scheduled a date and all that... fast forward to the day it was supposed to go down his manager Biggs kept on switching up times and locations throughout the entire day ultimately leading to us going to a club in Hartford where he performed... once the show was over, Biggs just ignored our calls and they dipped on us

my homie also interviewed Fashawn and Audible Doctor awhile back too... maybe we'll get back into it soon lol

thats dope