Author Topic: Taylor Swift - "Bad Blood (Remix)" f. Kendrick Lamar (Video)  (Read 909 times)

CORREA

Re: Taylor Swift - "Bad Blood (Remix)" f. Kendrick Lamar (Video)
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 10:19:10 PM »
and if dre has so much integrity as an artist how come he couldn't give his fans another album after so many years? oh yeah, it wouldnt sell enough so he would rather have nobody hear any new music

you could argue dre aint released detox because it didnt live up to his own expectations/elevated standards of quality. infinite says a lota bullshit, but dre truly is a perfectionist, i'll give him that.
if he and jimmy thought it would be successful he would put it out no matter how bad it was

true i agree with everything you said but dre being the business man he is saw he would make a ton of money selling headphones and speakers
to another note it is the reason we wont ever hear dre deathrow unheards while he still alive

i duno bout that. Dre seem like the type who wouldn't put somethin out if he don't feel it. he's also sensitive bout his legacy, not just money.

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 06:28:23 AM »
Man, outside of a few megarich superstars like Dre, Em, Jay, Kanye, and maybe veeeery few others, there are no rappers around who would even think twice before replying "HEEELL yeah, I'm down for that!" if Taylor Swift was on the other end of the line looking for a token rapper for a big hit single. Can't really front on that. Besides, Taylor Swift is alright. That "1989" album is pretty damn good pop music.

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 06:45:17 AM »
LMAO @ the squares that believe all rappers are gang members, gangtas and thugs

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 08:05:48 AM »
Taylor Swift is alright. That "1989" album is pretty damn good pop music.

agreed.

...but like Slick Rick says in the Show documentary, "Everybody got their props or else (they wouldn't be doin it)—but if you mix this with this it doesn't work.

Point is just because Nas is dope and Snoop is dope doesn't mean that they should ever do a track together.  Their styles don't mix.  And just because Taylor Swift has some good pop songs doesn't mean that I wanna hear one of my fav rappers on a track with her (not that Kendrick is one of my fav rappers).

...as for Kendrick, he can do whatever he wants... but I still say shit didn't go down like this in the golden era, but ya'll can say what the fuck you want, fuck ya'll anyway
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:09:04 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 11:32:51 AM »

agreed.

...but like Slick Rick says in the Show documentary, "Everybody got their props or else (they wouldn't be doin it)—but if you mix this with this it doesn't work.

Point is just because Nas is dope and Snoop is dope doesn't mean that they should ever do a track together.  Their styles don't mix.  And just because Taylor Swift has some good pop songs doesn't mean that I wanna hear one of my fav rappers on a track with her (not that Kendrick is one of my fav rappers).

...as for Kendrick, he can do whatever he wants... but I still say shit didn't go down like this in the golden era, but ya'll can say what the fuck you want, fuck ya'll anyway

2pac did a song with Madonna

CORREA

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 05:38:14 PM »

agreed.

um guess what were not in 1996 anymore