Author Topic: Ice Cube Sued For An Alleged Rabbi Attack?!  (Read 491 times)

CORREA

Ice Cube Sued For An Alleged Rabbi Attack?!
« on: June 01, 2015, 09:57:27 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/p9wynXjNYcA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/p9wynXjNYcA</a>

Sccit

Re: Ice Cube Sued For An Alleged Rabbi Attack?!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:26:39 PM »
lol what happened, this go thru?

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:32:46 PM »
WTF???
Is it 1992 or what???
Apparently cube say Allah down for him, n fuck what you say bout it....
I learn my lesson bout trying tell cube what's what n who's who...
My excuse is I'm crazy....
Please don't tell him I have Jewish ancestry...
I be fearing a beat down from his Stans everyday...

But he didn't admit to it....

I wonder if that's cos it never happens or cos he don't want his Hollywood pass revoked...
The Jews run Hollywood don't they???

Security footage be worth a fortune...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 11:29:44 PM »
hahahahahaha

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 01:03:05 AM »
typical jewish shit ... makin up lies for money ... cryin all the time considerin every1 as antisemitic  :'(

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 01:20:38 AM »
When ya call someone a kike, and trust me, I have personal experience with this, when you call someone a kike, you are liable to be done for antisemitism....
Just as, if you are not black and you make derogatory statements in reference to black people, using any of the superlatives, you are liable to receive backlash...
Trust me....
And you can even cop shit from your own people, for using negative language in reference to said people, regardless of the fact that you see nothing wrong with it or do it deliberately to start some ruckus or test people of a different culture....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:22:09 AM by I Can't Be Anyone's Groupie!!! Dammit!!! I Wanna B A Groupie »

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 03:12:35 AM »
typical jewish shit ... makin up lies for money ... cryin all the time considerin every1 as antisemitic  :'(

because blacks, whites, n hispanics never do this shit......................

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 11:29:37 AM »

do you think they made up the holocaust too?

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 12:00:15 PM »

because blacks, whites, n hispanics never do this shit......................

Ya should know that there is black jews lol it aint bout the color of the skin bruh

do you think they made up the holocaust too?

U Know there s a lot of info that are not in your historyz books bruh ... History was written by those who won WW2
In certain countries u cant even do research bout this topic without goin to jail

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »
I believe you

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 03:13:37 PM »
point is, all creeds be pullin this sorta shit in 2015 .. u pinnin it on bein Jewish is some prejudice bs and ur history on this forum shows u to be antisemitic, which is exactly what u cryin bout ... so why don't u stop bein antisemitic first and then there will b no need for Jews to call cats like u out on it.

Kween Kockroach Killa

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
I wonder if ice cube ever read mine komf or whatever you call that over rated garbage ...
According to Hitler the ancestral lineage of Jews goes down to Arab then down to African....
According to ice cube Jews ripped him off back in his nwa days, or maybe he just made a broad statement after his not so pleasant experience with Mr Heller....
I read Jewish accounts of their life experience before, during and after the Holocaust when I was 11 and my mother thought I was morbid, but, I just found first hand accounts about a topic that many dredge up to justify they backwards, prehistoric, Neanderthal like attitudes of of prejudice and supposed superiority, more informative than any of the pro Aryan literature I've come across on the maddening journey I dare call life....
And I'm not talking bout the diary of Anne Frank...
Persecuted peoples deserve to be highly regarded and respected regardless of standing or assumed affluence or pre judged position of authority....
And yet, I make minor acceptions for some forms of racial or religious or classist profiling, in regards to the life experience of the one perpetrating these narrow minded and negative stereotypes...
There are rich, poor, powerful, submissive, ignorant, enlightened, peaceful and hate filled people of all denominations....
To choose the high road and treat people as individuals, with respect for their affiliations, rather than abuse them for belonging to an ethnic, religious or social class and make derogatory remarks in reference, is more appropriate as it is a mindset that can be reciprocated respectfully, even when charged with anger over important misunderstandings or pathetic, trifling greviences....
I still wouldn't wanna fuck with cube n his "goons" though, just ajusts I wouldn't wanna be liable for a two million dollar lawsuit, after defending myself against a person who insulted me first....
Wake up people, world war two happens last century, focus on today, leave yesterday alone... If anything, learn how to be better person from the atrocities of the past, rather than feed into separatist attitudes that prevent us all frofrom profiting, respective of our standing and beliefs....

Haterade

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »
point is, all creeds be pullin this sorta shit in 2015 .. u pinnin it on bein Jewish is some prejudice bs and ur history on this forum shows u to be antisemitic, which is exactly what u cryin bout ... so why don't u stop bein antisemitic first and then there will b no need for Jews to call cats like u out on it.

Iz u jewish Brew? ... looks like it and ure proving my point if so ...

Statin that im antisemitic by my history post on this furum is beyond ridiculus ... iam semite myself Brew ... Now dont take that shit too serious i was postin cuz that cube story was laughable (even if its true )

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2015, 11:59:23 PM »

Iz u jewish Brew? ... looks like it and ure proving my point if so ...

Statin that im antisemitic by my history post on this furum is beyond ridiculus ... iam semite myself Brew ... Now dont take that shit too serious i was postin cuz that cube story was laughable (even if its true )

ol haterade sippin mufucka