Author Topic: Suge Knight Might Have Brain Tumor, Doctors Say  (Read 304 times)

CORREA

Suge Knight Might Have Brain Tumor, Doctors Say
« on: July 17, 2015, 12:47:51 PM »

Suge Knight's lawyer, Tom Mesereau, is seeking better jail conditions for his client, TMZ reports.

According to new documents filed by Mesereau, Knight has been experiencing numbness on one side of his body and doctors believe it might be the effects of a brain tumor. Mesereau is asking for his client to have access to a competent medical facility.

The documents also say Knight is mentally unstable because the toilet in his cell flushes itself every 20 minutes.

The claims say that the bed Knight was provided is not sufficient to hold him. Knight stands 6'2".

Mesereau's request to have murder charges dropped were denied earlier this month.

Knight was arrested in January after an alleged hit-and-run that left one person injured and one dead.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34691/ti...or-doctors-say
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:35:14 AM by the relavant one »

OG Filthy Wimp

Re: Suge Knight Might Have Brain Tumor, Doctors Say
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 05:25:37 PM »
Suge has not been responding to the multiple ass rapings very well.
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

Bandida

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 07:25:48 PM »
Suges ass is fresh n clean....
Ain't nobody sticking nothing where the sun dont shine with suge....
Unconsensual sodomy within the correctional system is not a joke, and therefore should not be treated as such...
Picture yaself bent over with a screw holding a baton behind ya n ask yaself, "is this funny?"....
Then picture yaself getting stretched out for months on end n no way of preventing it and ask yaself "is this in anyway comical?"....
Then picture it happening to someone else, and if it at all induces a feeling of merriment, you deserve to get fist fu led like the sadist price of shit you are....
Actually, I take that back....
Foreign objects being forcibly inserted into orifices is not something I would wish upon anyone!!!
Now check yaself, cos like Cube said, "big dicks in ya ass is bad for your health!"....

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 07:31:20 PM »
^which is why i would try to stay out of prison, suge likes prison he's done nothing to keep himself out there.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:34:52 PM by OG Filthy Wimp »
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....