Author Topic: The Endless Fall of Suge Knight  (Read 573 times)

The Predator

abusive

Re: The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:08:58 PM »
My mistake, you posted this before I did.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Bandida

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 06:43:49 PM »
Most in depth article I've read about his legal woes so far...
Lots of insider info...
Thanx for posting...
Now, I'm not jumping on the hater bandwagon cos Suge got a long reach, but I still believe, to my core, that if ya heat sug up n spin it out.... ya get fairy floss....
That is THE ACTUAL RECIPE for fairy floss....

I wonder if suge will be expected to cop it like Tookie Williams, I know they reppin different sets, but they are both formidable frontmen....

I remember years ago seeing suge in jail n he looked like he had bootpolish on his beard....

I'd like to donate either a box of black hair dye or a trip to the barber shop to this once great n still powerful, yet more so at the whim n mercy of the system, icon...

This saga kinda remind me of that big bang theory episode, where Leonard meets his old high school bully, who apparently has an idea, but no skills to bring it to fruition, only to apologise and then recant his apology after spending the night in his old victims apartment....

Eg.... This is playing out like an over rated comedy....

We need a fresh script writer....

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:46:39 PM by Ebenus Supremus »

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 10:14:11 PM »
Interesting article, liked reading about Crooked's account of DR after he got outta jail.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 02:49:30 PM »
Suge probably has PTSD his whole squad was literally killed off.  That nigga needs a psychiatrist
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

papa-smurf

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 05:59:58 PM »
Man, A movie about suge knight life will be amazing.

Bandida

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 03:34:25 PM »
Update....

Judge denies request to have murder charges dropped...

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34570/title.judge-rules-on-suge-knights-request-to-have-murder-charges-dropped

I wonder how much money has changed hands since the beginning of all this drama....

CORREA

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 04:52:24 PM »
Update....

Judge denies request to have murder charges dropped...

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34570/title.judge-rules-on-suge-knights-request-to-have-murder-charges-dropped

I wonder how much money has changed hands since the beginning of all this drama....

u retard nothing
suge knight is worth nothing and suge knight is broke
he did the crimes and his ass going to do the time

Bandida

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 05:06:16 PM »
Who's paying for the top notch lawyer then ya lil know-nothing-all???

That article suggests a lot in the way of being set up!!!

Ppl don't take kindly to that shit....

I rekon there gon be some more blood shed regardless of how much time or how much money, suge does or doesn't get or have....

And unlike you, who has done zero favors for ppl, or even made a scratch on the surface of the hip hop timeline, sug still has connections, and I'm not talking bout some psycho bitch he sics on photographers....

This might be a rise n fall story, but fuck it,  the man ain't dead, and I still see a lot of residule cheques coming in the mail for him....

You do realise you have to pay a retainer to secure a lawyer!!!

If suge can scratch up enough cash for famous representation, then I'm sure, hes going to have a comfortable stay, whether it be solitary or general pop....

And unlike some ppl, who continue to fall after a lengthy stay in prison, I see suge, passing his torch onto the next generation, making deals on visits, and trying to keep his death row rep aflame....

I do believe getting proper treatment for his physical ailments n diabetes may be a more debatable issue...
Prisons aren't exactly notorious for top of the line health care....

I do believe though, cos he fucked up on dre n cubes dollar, time n project, he hasn't got much of a leg to stand on....

There'd be as many ppl with beef as there are loyal supporters....

We all know he gon do time!!!

I don't know you take such offence to my update....

This will make for a great read/movie....

I smell money coming outa suges ass from this lil fiasco, unlike the hot air emanating from yours....
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:20:31 PM by Ebenus Supremus »

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 05:55:22 PM »
Who's paying for the top notch lawyer then ya lil know-nothing-all???

That article suggests a lot in the way of being set up!!!

Ppl don't take kindly to that shit....

I rekon there gon be some more blood shed regardless of how much time or how much money, suge does or doesn't get or have....

And unlike you, who has done zero favors for ppl, or even made a scratch on the surface of the hip hop timeline, sug still has connections, and I'm not talking bout some psycho bitch he sics on photographers....

This might be a rise n fall story, but fuck it,  the man ain't dead, and I still see a lot of residule cheques coming in the mail for him....

You do realise you have to pay a retainer to secure a lawyer!!!

If suge can scratch up enough cash for famous representation, then I'm sure, hes going to have a comfortable stay, whether it be solitary or general pop....

And unlike some ppl, who continue to fall after a lengthy stay in prison, I see suge, passing his torch onto the next generation, making deals on visits, and trying to keep his death row rep aflame....

I do believe getting proper treatment for his physical ailments n diabetes may be a more debatable issue...
Prisons aren't exactly notorious for top of the line health care....

I do believe though, cos he fucked up on dre n cubes dollar, time n project, he hasn't got much of a leg to stand on....

There'd be as many ppl with beef as there are loyal supporters....

We all know he gon do time!!!

I don't know you take such offence to my update....

This will make for a great read/movie....

I smell money coming outa suges ass from this lil fiasco, unlike the hot air emanating from yours....

lol ur all about materialistic shit i see  ;D

suge is a joke theres no passing of the torch he is irrelevant and will fade away

suge is a broke bum who didnt know when to stop and his ass will get whats coming to him say goodbye to suge
that retard of a lawer will do more harm then good to suge

look how stupid desperate and ass kisser this retard is would u want this faggot representing you lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SN1YYey_roI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SN1YYey_roI</a>

Bandida

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 06:34:39 PM »
I feel for the victims family...
Here we are making a comedy of a very real tragedy and for that I wish to apologise sincerely for insensitive comments....
That said, I do believe sufe was set up n the ensuing aftermath is a prime example of ppl getting caught up and often slain in the pursual of money, notoriety and status....
The rolling stones article explicity details that the meeting was arranged....
I believe suge was set up for fucking with cube n dre on their territory, pulling one of his many stand over acts on two prime and very wealthy individuals who he has previously been known to disrespect after having had a professional affiliation with....
This belief of mine in no way condones suges behaviour, it is merely an assumed belief, formed by my perception of the situation based on evidence I have collected throughout this ordeal....
I'm a conspiracy theorist...
Its all about money n ego....
I believe this just as I believe all forms of professional sport are rigged n corrupt...
Floyd ain't gon do shit, and neither is anyone else with a reputation that thrives on public perception....
Anyone wishing to maintain a publicly, politically correct persona will distance themselves from this case, maybe venturing into support of victims families....
Sure, suge gon fall, but for how long n how hard all depends on his ability to maneuver through the legal system with the same strong arm, resourceful and often legitimate communication skills he has displayed throughout his long and very profitable career....
If he ends up on skid row at the end of all this, maybe hell inherit his parents two bedroom house and be no worse off than when he started...
Suge is used to being bailed on....
Maybe this time, by some miracle, someone will bail him out, but I doubt it....

Bandida

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 05:51:46 PM »

johnnie360

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 07:50:06 PM »
Even if he gets off on this, wouldnt the Robbery with Katt Williams be a third strike and get 25 with a kickstand?